Groups

Best digital camera for up to £150?

Im looking to replace my old Casio (Xslim i think) 5mb digital camera with something new and was wondering what everyone thought on here would be the best one or brand to go for... Willing to spend up to £150 or so as am saving up for a proper DSLR too and figured I could get an ok small one for that.. I didnt want to worry about the amount of mb argument and all that but would hope to have a good optical zoom too and nothing chunky size-wise as like being able to have it on me all the time. Any help would be mucho appreciated! Cheers!

7 Comments

panasonic lx i think....

canon ixus 70 brilliant piece of camera

I ALWAYS go for Canon IXUSs- the whole range are fantastic and VERY reliable! Great value too.:thumbsup:

Monkeybumcheeks;2944362

Deffo recommend this … Deffo recommend this https://secure.fujifilm.co.uk/shop/consumer/digital/digital-cameras/d-slr-long-zoom/finepix-s8000 :thumbsup:

i def agree with this, justy brought this a few weeks back, an excellent camera, quality is superb,.

Original Poster

cool thanks for everyones help so far.. does anyone know what would be the best compact for widescreen and general camera size? thinking about it more i take mostly landscape and building shots and want a compact that can deliver on image quality and depth.. cheers again!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …280967
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions