Best dishwasher brand ?

Found 30th Dec 2017
Looking to buy a decent dishwasher for the 250-300 mark. However I no nothing about the makes and models ? What’s best to go with in everyone’s experience. Family of 6 so will be used daily if not twice. Tia for your help
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
The wife.
I always buy bosch dishwashers and they last forever
mutley110 m ago

I always buy bosch dishwashers and they last forever

Mine is Bosch too and trouble free for around 8-10 years now.
Bosch, Neff and Siemens same company. So any of these are good. Top make is Miele but are expensive.
Bosch.
Bosch.
Bosch ALL the way
Looks like it will be Bosch thanks guys x
Dishwashers are quite reliable in my experience - only have a cheapie , can't remember how old it is now !
I buy any that's cheap but always use salt and rinse aid. We live in hard water area and our cheapo Indesit is 3 years old and still going. It's spotless clean inside to and I'm convinced it's the salt. If it dies ill buy another cheapo dishwasher. Think it was £228
Edited by: "wayners" 30th Dec 2017
zzzz50 m ago

Dishwashers are quite reliable in my experience - only have a cheapie , …Dishwashers are quite reliable in my experience - only have a cheapie , can't remember how old it is now !

my husband bought indesit (i would never buy indesit for my own home but he did!) and it didn't last as long as the bosch that i have bought
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants