Best Disney world Orlando deal for next year may time?

Found 3rd Jul
we are family of 3 can get will be a year old. looking to stay in Disney park for 3 weeks. half or full board. fly from London Gatwick or Heathrow. may 2019 looking to fly from a Saturday to saturday/sunday
Community Updates
5 Comments
If your wanting to go in May and can avoid half term there’s been some great last minute deals to Orlando for the past few years in May and June. I would gamble and not book till next year. Search on here to find some examples.
Do you have a budget in mind?

Rough ball park figure for May would be about £5.5k for a family of 3 in a Disney resort with a Disney self service dining plan for 2 weeks.
I've just come back after 2 weeks and was shattered, don't think I could have managed 3 weeks!
We have been 3 times and always do 3 weeks at a time not all the time in the parks but we find it just right. We don't want to go term time as we can both have holiday booked off when we need
tovtm53 m ago

We have been 3 times and always do 3 weeks at a time not all the time in …We have been 3 times and always do 3 weeks at a time not all the time in the parks but we find it just right. We don't want to go term time as we can both have holiday booked off when we need

So you’ve been 3 times for 3 weeks before but your asking for advise ? Seems like you should be giving the advise out
Going near American holidays is good for shopping but parks are busier.. may is Star Wars month at Hollywood studios as well
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions