Groups
    EXPIRED

Best dog (puppy) insurance?

Any views? Thinking of Pet Breeders, not necessarily Tesco etc. Thx

7 Comments

Banned

]http//ww….uk

Got my three insured with these. Best price I had out of all the online companies. If you do take a policy out, it'll take a few days to get to you via post.

We are with Argos pet insurance. Cheaper for us than the one above, and the cover is also better.

Banned

Heavertron;3133596

We are with Argos pet insurance. Cheaper for us than the one above, and … We are with Argos pet insurance. Cheaper for us than the one above, and the cover is also better.

I was with Argos Platinum last year, never claimed and when the renewal came it had jumped up £60 per dog (£180 in total!) :x

churchy2704;3133779

I was with Argos Platinum last year, never claimed and when the renewal … I was with Argos Platinum last year, never claimed and when the renewal came it had jumped up £60 per dog (£180 in total!) :x

Thanks for the info. I will remember to ditch and switch once the year is up. :thumbsup:

Marks and Spencers pet insurance is very good, it has won awards and was very competitive for my labrador, plus I got some quidco.

the insurance company i was using for 4 yrs quoted me £55.00 for my 3 dogs so i moved to tesco and polioy was £28.00 pm and the claim procedure is very straight forward and easy aswell as very quick def recommend

sickly sweet;3135609

Marks and Spencers pet insurance is very good, it has won awards and was … Marks and Spencers pet insurance is very good, it has won awards and was very competitive for my labrador, plus I got some quidco.

Think I'll be changing to them. They do 2 levels of cover. There premium offering is cheaper than my current.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826357
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767244
      3. word association Game73844477
      4. Fifa 18 web app Now active.22

See more discussions