Groups

best double mattress 4 ft 6

best quality mattress for reasonable price please

10 Comments

Peoples ideas of what is a reasonable price for a mattress vary widely, so you'll have to specify at least a rough range or you'll get answers costing anywhere between £150 and £1500.

Original Poster

approx £350 to £400....thanks

Original Poster

anyone got an ikea one?

I've got an idea memory foam for a double bed, really comfy. Went for the more expesive one but it was still cheaper than every where else I looked.

I got a ikea 1 last year through eBay and springs are coming through both sides and having problems with the company getting back i don't know if i can get in contact with eBay about it

Bought a new King size one from IKEA about 3 months ago for £250. You have 90 days to try it out and a 25 yr guarantee (which is counterintuitive to the apparent best practice of changing a mattress not more than every 8 years!). Worth considering.

Best to go and try loads of them out. They vastly differ even with a similar firmness rating. Take ages lying on them to get a good idea. Warren Evans has a good range if you can get to one of their stores to try them out.

I can recommend this one. amazon.co.uk/gp/…1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481500413&sr=8-1π=SX200_QL40&keywords=silentnight%2Bmattress&dpPl=1&dpID=41XE0mb60lL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1
    I got it cheaper as it's occasionally on offer but still worth it at this price.
    Edited by: "dereklogan7" 11th Dec 2016

Original Poster

thanks all some good options here

premierinn.com/gb/…tml

I always have a great kip when stopping at a premier inn ,my next purchase will be one of these mattresses
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
      2. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
      3. Laptop 1060 gtx ?33
      4. Jury service1114

See more discussions