Groups

Best Dreamcast emulator?

Anyone had any experience using a Dreamcast emulator? I really feel like playing Crazy Taxi!

9 Comments

That game was so crap. lol..are you sure you want an emulator.

Buy a dreamcast?

that game was crap, but also released on PC.

and there was more than one Crazy Taxi

Any way of getting emulators to run on my Wii (with HBC), i keep looking on ebay and being tempted by a NES, SNES and Mega Drive, would be much easier to run them on something i already have!!

Original Poster

Jed Maxwell;8547257

Hehe, well I have fond memories so I'll give it a go. I did have it on the Gamecube but I think a DC will be easier to emulate. I do remember getting bored of it quite quickly so I'll probably only play it a couple of times

andrew_stoned;8547331

Buy a dreamcast?

Don't want to play it that badly ;-)

mugglesquop;8547335

that game was crap, but also released on PC.and there was more than one … that game was crap, but also released on PC.and there was more than one Crazy Taxi

I knew there was a PC release but I had no idea there were sequels!

oldmanhouse;8547383

I knew there was a PC release but I had no idea there were sequels!

yeh, i got Crazy Taxi 2 for PC in its box still at home lol :whistling:

Jed Maxwell;8547257

The first Crazy Taxi was excellent on the Dreamcast, but I bet it has aged badly. The sequels were pretty poor and it never felt quite right playing it on the Cube, XBox or PC.

I still own my DC (and a handful of titles like Soul Calibur) though I'm sure I have a decent emulator somewhere.

Awww c'mon - it' an AWESOME game..."Let's go make some craaaaazy money"! Lol!

Original Poster

The comments this guy makes in the background whilst he's playing made me laugh :-D
    youtube.com/wat…4N8
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1320
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764529
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …155376
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1744

See more discussions