Best Driving Crash Course..???

7 replies
Found 18th May 2009
I want to do a driving crash course and would like to know of ppl's experiences as it's a lot of money and I don't have a lot of money.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Best just doing normal lessons, take about 15 lessons or less, and pass within 2-3 months

LOL at 'crash' course :oops:

Original Poster

dean3988;5253317

Best just doing normal lessons, take about 15 lessons or less, and pass … Best just doing normal lessons, take about 15 lessons or less, and pass within 2-3 months

If only it took 15 lessons I would do it.. but sadly as it goes I took lessons 8 years ago when I was very young and naive and wasted all of my money, changed instructors 6 times and about 30-40 lessons and got no where near to taking my test. Although I did pass my theory first time and that was in my 2nd driving lesson. I need help seriously I want to drive asap.

crash courses dont make you a better driver any quicker safe to stay with normal lessons. my friend paid over 300 for a crash course 7 days supposed to be a guaranteed pass and guess what? she failed! think that says something.

i think the gauranteed pass means that if you fail, then they keep teaching you for free until you do finally pass.... thats the way it works when learning to ride motorbikes.

bigflump;5253542

i think the gauranteed pass means that if you fail, then they keep … i think the gauranteed pass means that if you fail, then they keep teaching you for free until you do finally pass.... thats the way it works when learning to ride motorbikes.

not so sure maybe varies with company,s as my friend finished the course failed and that was that! i think there must be certain exclusions.

wulshaz;5253588

not so sure maybe varies with company,s as my friend finished the course … not so sure maybe varies with company,s as my friend finished the course failed and that was that! i think there must be certain exclusions.

yeah thats true, so its good to check the small print cos their all different :thumbsup:.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?32
    2. Driving anxiety.1517
    3. Xbox Newbie34
    4. private number44

See more discussions