Groups

Best drone

I'm looking to get a drone for my best friend for Christmas.

He a beginner and I've got of up to £150.

I have looked at the Syma drone range but not sure if they are good.

What would you say the best drone is for my budget?

3 Comments

One of the best drones for a beginner is the Syma X5C. It's lightweight , superb flyer both indoors and out . Batteries are cheap and readily available . Theres no GPS etc on these things so you have to fly them manually and that's how you learn .Once you have learnt the basics and can hover , turn and return then you can move up to a more advanced quad . A one with GPS , RTH [return to home ] and more features but of course ..............more money .
    Lots of contenders for betters quads , but it depends on how much money you want to spend . Phantoms are popular,I own the Flying 3D's and have 2 XK380's ,they were popular too. Lots of reviews of them too , check the youtube videos especially the ones by Quadcopter101.

There is a deal posted today for a racing drone, looks good, but you will need to be quick, limited offer. I thinks it's on Banggood

hotukdeals.com/dea…651
    This maybe too advanced but it's good drone.
    The Symantec X5c is a good starter, well below your budget, but don't spend your money on a good one to start because a drone will find a tree or wall in no time.

Edited by: "Sambat" 7th Dec 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which android box?49
      2. cheap glasses websites89
      3. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?67
      4. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots43

See more discussions