Found 21st Jul 2014
Can you guys suggest any dslr that are good for an amateur that is starting out into photography? Plus any tips for me? Thank you and much appreciated.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

1. Ask
  2. DSLR
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. DSLR
11 Comments

Try kenrockwell.com for camera and other tutorials and suggestions

amazon.co.uk/Nik…200

and if you buy from amazon or a proper shop you get £40 cashback from nikon

Banned

Nikon D3200 is a very fine camera at the price point.

Fuji x-a1 or Fuji x-m1 both round your price point with 18-55mm and free 55-200 lens

When you say starting out, does this mean an absolute beginner? If so I would recommend that you just buy a cheap bridge camera or similar at first, a lot of your best photographs will come from accidents and luck but you will need some aptitude for spotting and framing a decent photograph.
Get yourself off to your local college and take a photography course, you will either love it or decide to just take snapshots after it.

bit more thank budget put a k50 is a great camera

Top 3 brands are Canon, Nikon and then Sony - who are trying to be the best, but I think they have a way to go yet.

I agree with Mosskeeto, I have a DLSR but want to move down to a bridge camera for convienience and weight saving.
The quality of shots from modern bridge cameras is pretty good.

Original Poster

Thank you guys, im going to follow advice given and start from the bottom with abridge camera and a course in photography and work my way up.

Banned

Usmaniac

Thank you guys, im going to follow advice given and start from the bottom … Thank you guys, im going to follow advice given and start from the bottom with abridge camera and a course in photography and work my way up.

a secondhand dslr would be a better choice, if you decide photography isn't for you it will be easy to sell it and get most of your money back, plus for the price of a decent bridge camera you can get a dslr anyway

Usmaniac

Thank you guys, im going to follow advice given and start from the bottom … Thank you guys, im going to follow advice given and start from the bottom with abridge camera and a course in photography and work my way up.

I would recommend a dslr , you might grow out of a bridge camera quickly and will learn more using a dslr on manual imho

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

a secondhand dslr would be a better choice, if you decide photography … a secondhand dslr would be a better choice, if you decide photography isn't for you it will be easy to sell it and get most of your money back, plus for the price of a decent bridge camera you can get a dslr anyway

That I could do, I mean it just depends where I want to go with my photography. I will attend a class first and see what the best options are for me, once again thank you guys for helping.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions