Groups

Best DSTT for NDS

Banned
    im looking at modding my OH's NDS and want to know which is the best package to get off Deal Extreme, any advice please ppl!

20 Comments

Original Poster Banned

is that the best on the site mate?

gsettle24;4204020

is that the best on the site mate?

I have only used the two, both from dealextreme, and
    have found them both easy to use with no problems.........
    DSTT just edges it though.......

Original Poster Banned

simon012;4204043

I have only used the two, both from dealextreme, andhave found them both … I have only used the two, both from dealextreme, andhave found them both easy to use with no problems.........DSTT just edges it though.......

cheers buddy

I've ordered the DSTT from Dealextreme... prepare for a bit of a wait (Chinese New Year).

Original Poster Banned

Browni;4204161

I've ordered the DSTT from Dealextreme... prepare for a bit of a wait … I've ordered the DSTT from Dealextreme... prepare for a bit of a wait (Chinese New Year).

as long as its here before 23rd march im ok lol

I'd go with the EZ flash V. Good build quality and nice extras like the telescopic stylus.

simon012;4203992

DS One or DSTThttp://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.10403

I got that one from Dealextreme once ^^

Build quality was rubbish, it was almost splitting when it arrived.

Original Poster Banned

baconsandwich;4204203

I got that one from Dealextreme once ^^Build quality was rubbish, it was … I got that one from Dealextreme once ^^Build quality was rubbish, it was almost splitting when it arrived.

Now i dunno which one to get!!

I'm looking for replacment for my R4, the EZ flash v i have noticed gets good reviews

Is the firmware updated regulary and the same for DSTT? anyone

baconsandwich;4204203

I got that one from Dealextreme once ^^Build quality was rubbish, it was … I got that one from Dealextreme once ^^Build quality was rubbish, it was almost splitting when it arrived.

I have had over 50 of these, only had a problem with 2....... For the money, they do what they are supposed to do! :?

If you go for the DSTT setup info here.....
    hotukdeals.com/ite…-a/ :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

cuzzy;4204293

I have had over 50 of these, only had a problem with 2....... For the … I have had over 50 of these, only had a problem with 2....... For the money, they do what they are supposed to do! :?If you go for the DSTT setup info here.....http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/200272/nintendo-ds-flashcart-set-up-info-a/ :thumbsup:

Cheers buddy

Original Poster Banned

vinylandtrinkets;4204412

[url]www.focalprice.com[/url]same items, same prices, better customer … [url]www.focalprice.com[/url]same items, same prices, better customer service if theres a problem, or a refund, theres loads of threads on here some good some horror stories bout deal extreme. Personally I'd avoid them had to many problems in the past.

cool will bookmark this cheers mate!!

baconsandwich;4204203

I presume you contacted them and got a replacement?
    It's guaranteed to be original and a ok.........

dazza71;4255711

What's the difference between these … What's the difference between these 2?http://www.focalprice.com/DSTTi_TT_i_Multimedia_Game_Card_for_NDSi_DSi_GN219W_6878.htmlhttp://www.focalprice.com/DSTT_Cartridge_TT_for_Nitendo_DS_NDS_Lite_GN118X_3137.htmlNeither mention the usb stick?

The top link is for the DS[COLOR="Red"]i[/COLOR] that will be released in the UK this year.
    It will work in the DS lite, but I wouldn't advise anyone to purchase it.

Thanks but is this still not a bit useless without the little flash card and usb?

consoleup.com/
    and
    digitalera.co.uk/cat…tml

both do a good selection.
    I went with a supercard one from consoleup and also purchased a cyclo from digitalera. both as good as each other imo.

dazza71;4257136

Thanks but is this still not a bit useless without the little flash card … Thanks but is this still not a bit useless without the little flash card and usb?

I am not sure what you mean. Do you mean the "Memory card, and USB reader"?

Have a look at this thread, and see if it makes more sense:

]REP REP REP(Please don't)

Thanks Saint, its the USB card reader I was referring to. Your thread explains all!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????46
      2. Tradesmen battery power tools.11
      3. Now tv entertainment passes22
      4. Any free Now TV sports passes?33

See more discussions