Best duel fuel tarrif

Hi can anyone tell me what the cheapest duel fuel tarrif around is at the moment. I move to new home on 15th january 2010 and it is on a duel fuel with E-on at moment though I am not sure what tarrif as it is a reposession. I have spoken to E-on but they have not told me the tarrif details.
Through my own research the best deal I can find for a duel fuel is scottich power's on-line energy saver 8, which is a tariff where I would have to stay untill november 2010. If I were to switch before then I would get a penalty for leaving early, that I think comes to £50 for both fuels. There is also £62.50 cash back on this through quidco which is making it even more appealing.
Before i commit if anyone with a better knowledge than me on the current best buy duel fuel package could let me know if I have the best deal. Thank you to anyone who responds, I am very greatfull.

11 Comments

whos john?

loupomm;7423319

whos john?

+1 i cant answer as my names sharon!

loupomm;7423319

whos john?

You............your secret is out.

your obviously on line, so why not check a dual fuel change site.......

Banned

i take it your not aware different areas carry different prices

wickedteen;7423343

your obviously on line, so why not check a dual fuel change site.......

duh.............because they want John to do it. :-D

Syzable;7423329

You............your secret is out.

darn, i got away with ot gor this long, gotta love the net :-D

Original Poster

hahaha. Thanks for your replies so far. I have checked out the prices on scottish powers own site and a few of the popular comparison sites. Just double checking as I know people on this site are the best at finding out the best deals.

callytastic;7423433

hahaha. Thanks for your replies so far. I have checked out the prices on … hahaha. Thanks for your replies so far. I have checked out the prices on scottish powers own site and a few of the popular comparison sites. Just double checking as I know people on this site are the best at finding out the best deals.

Also have a look and see what cashback you can earn as well on Topcashback, Quidco etc.

Hi

Start here
uswitch.com/gas…ty/

Put in a rough guide ie £30.00 elec and £20.00 gas a month or if you no better put in your best estament.

Then look here

quidco.com/uti…cy/

For cash back.
If scottish power is best wait a month or two cos has been £110.00 And £101.00 cash back in last 5/6 months.

Original Poster

thanks for advice
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1972
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1113
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2540

See more discussions