Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Earphones for Bass, Under £50

Looking for some earphones which will give me good clean bass, really for DnB music, i cant decide over the in-ear ones and the over ear ones, will the difference be massive? i don't want to be annoying people on the train when im blasting my music but i dont want to compromise on the sound, so what can people recommend?

4 Comments

HPM-70 from sony are really good. I mean really good! 10 x better than I thought they would be.

Real knock your socks off bass - you 'feel' like your chest is expecting the 'thomp' once your ear hears the bass.

shure e110 are ok... they cost 60-odd quid (bought dec 2008) - loud but not bassy enough.

i bought spare hpm-70 from ebay as they are so good - but they were fake. so be sure you buy the real thing.

-radishnet

Banned

amazon.co.uk/Sen…8-1

these sound very good for the money, tempted to get a pair myself considering we only use a pair of 20 quid sennhisers in music tech at my college, and they seem very good for the money.

Original Poster

thanks for the info, i cant seem to find the hpm-70 ones, all that comes up in the se mobile ones.

Banned

hpm-70's are the sony ericsson mobile ones and they are awful!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)913
      2. Help sought - Cheap(est) smartphone with Standard SIM for short period of u…11
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?33
      4. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!11

See more discussions