Groups
    EXPIRED

Best earphones for running??

Banned
    I have problem's running with my ipod earphones as they continually slip out, which can be a right pain.

Does anyone have any spare earphones or know of any decent one's to recommend?

I have been looking at the Nike roundneck one's! Namely "PHILIPS NIKE SHJ020 FLIGHT NECKBAND SPORT HEADPHONES"

Thanks guys.

6 Comments

I have Sennheiser PMX 70's.
    Not the prettiest of colours but they are really secure and the sound is soooo much better than the ipod ones you get bundled in.
    £14.99 from play.com, possibly cheaper elsewhere play.com/Ele…tml

i have the same problem with *some* headphones, nokia headphones (I use the fm radio on the phone whilst running) fit me well and never slip out no matter how sweaty i get (but then i am getting old and slow so maybe they are getting an increasingly easy time of it...) For me, the one's to avoid are the in-ear ones that have a particularly long stem if you know what i mean

Original Poster Banned

littletiger;2581933

I have Sennheiser PMX 70's.Not the prettiest of colours but they are … I have Sennheiser PMX 70's.Not the prettiest of colours but they are really secure and the sound is soooo much better than the ipod ones you get bundled in.£14.99 from play.com, possibly cheaper elsewhere http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/1102677/Sennheiser-PMX-70-In-Ear-Sports-Headphones/Product.html

They have great review's but as you say the colours are a bit too whacky. I was looking to get some in white like the ipod one's but its only desirable and not essential. Comfort is the main thing.

Thanks for your reply.

I find the JVC gummies to be very good, on sale in argos for 3 quid odd as well.
    I use the blue ones with my ipod & phone.

littletiger;2581933

I have Sennheiser PMX 70's.Not the prettiest of colours but they are … I have Sennheiser PMX 70's.Not the prettiest of colours but they are really secure and the sound is soooo much better than the ipod ones you get bundled in.£14.99 from play.com, possibly cheaper elsewhere http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/1102677/Sennheiser-PMX-70-In-Ear-Sports-Headphones/Product.html

I also use these headphones yes the colours are funky but the quality is amazing

i also use the Sennheiser PMX 70's.and although the colour is mad the sound quality is amazing also i have weird ears and these stay in my ears i would high recommend them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots54
      2. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup33
      3. Google assistant notification811
      4. cheap glasses websites811

See more discussions