Groups
    EXPIRED

Best earphones for under £15 (iphone)

Hiya, recently bought a iphone and found that the music is far to quite to hear on loud, and ofcourse its unacceptable to walk around with music on loud speaker,

Can anyone recommend a great pair of earphones for under £15. (Ones which dont fall out is a must)

Sorry for being a pain, thanks

12 Comments

check your iphones settings, think there should be an option to turn volume limiter off? i know theres one on Nano but not sure on iphone

headphones wont make much difference i dont think

try this
    demogeek.com/200…ch/

Original Poster

Thanks mate, but i think i should still get some earphones maybe it going directly to my ear will make it louderi m not to sure but thank you for reply

Original Poster

Just looked, thank you for posting that link but it is on max anyway thanks

mines well loud, so loud i blew the cheapy earphones, only reason i use them is for the remote,microphone when doing my postround

Original Poster

tragictramp;8206159

mines well loud, so loud i blew the cheapy earphones, only reason i use … mines well loud, so loud i blew the cheapy earphones, only reason i use them is for the remote,microphone when doing my postround

well loud on loudspeaker? because it seems dead quiet, mite of been that i had nokia 5530 but i thought that apple would of made it like atleast 3x louder than most phones

Priceless Pain;8206121

Thanks mate, but i think i should still get some earphones maybe it going … Thanks mate, but i think i should still get some earphones maybe it going directly to my ear will make it louderi m not to sure but thank you for reply

ah sorry i missunderstood your post:oops: thought you were using some earphones at the moment that were too quiet

these were posted a few weeks back and look good
    hotukdeals.com/ite…adp

lol i misread as well i thought u were complaining that the standard earphones were quiet

Original Poster

Aww, sry ill make it more clear

Original Poster

anyone else got any idea's?

Original Poster

cutekitty26, thanks for posting, however i would still like to see other peoples recommendations.

Btw, you said you was going to purchase either the cx400 or cx300, but i was just looking at which stores locally may have earphones and to my surpirse i found currys selling far more cheaper if they are instock at your local

currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

£5 cant beat that right? Unfortunately my local does not have them

Have to agree sennheisers are brilliant for the price
    , I've got their PX100 model!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491