Best easiest way to get rid of AutoCompletePro?

13 replies
Found 27th Apr 2011
Searched tinternet. Downloaded malwarebytes, still got it.

any suggestions?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

SPYBOT

Original Poster

richx45

SPYBOT;)

Cheers rich

Original Poster

Still cant seem to get rid of it

Anything useful here? comprolive.com/rem…pro

Might need to remove things like start-up entries manually if MBAM isn't picking them up.

Original Poster

oldmanhouse

Anything useful here? … Anything useful here? http://comprolive.com/remove/unwanted/applications/autocompleteproMight need to remove things like start-up entries manually if MBAM isn't picking them up.

its driving me crazy, booted up in safe mode, couldnt find it etc. run various spyware malware programmes, still cant find it. removed certain start up entries, hasnt removed it. i havent got any idea at all haha

Can you use Ccleaner to uninstall it that way?

Original Poster

will try now thanks

Original Poster

still no luck

Original Poster

Only does it In Google Chrome aswell.

If my internet was working at faster than 5kbps (thank you sky connect) I would do some googling to help you out.

What extensions do you have installed on google chrome?
Edited by: "maximoshark" 27th Apr 2011

Original Poster

maximoshark

If my internet was working at faster than 5kbps (thank you sky connect) I … If my internet was working at faster than 5kbps (thank you sky connect) I would do some googling to help you out.What extensions do you have installed on google chrome?

oh mate iv e googled it too many times, searched hundreds of websites and not one has helped.

and haha just looked on extensions, found it and uninstalled it. excellent, thanks for your help

kyleg44

oh mate iv e googled it too many times, searched hundreds of websites and … oh mate iv e googled it too many times, searched hundreds of websites and not one has helped.and haha just looked on extensions, found it and uninstalled it. excellent, thanks for your help

Haha yeah I googled "google chrome autocompletepro" and noticed it was an extension. Thought that might be your problem.

Glad I could be of some assistance.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best 4k tv's for gaming11
    2. Christmas presents510
    3. Mobile phone advice33
    4. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55

See more discussions