Found 4th May 2010
It might have been done already, but I thaught it might be intresting to see what people thaught their best eBay bargins where.

Thaughts?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

everytime a get a bargain the seller magically breaks the items, loses it, it gets stolen, etc etc...

Banned

In b4 self promo.

Banned

:lol:

Thaughts?

Ebay bargains no longer exists. As GT said, things seem to break, or get lost more the cheaper they are sold

Leather jacket for £1.70 lol, brand new with tags

Original Poster

everytime a get a bargain the seller magically breaks the items, loses it, it gets stolen, etc etc...

true, eBay does not seam too hot on following up these cases either

Banned

i bought about 50 in all of USB sd memory card readers, useful as I dont buy usb sticks, just SD cards now

(to keep in every camera case and near each computer, & some for cheap gifts, although laptops now seem to have these standard)

each for 1p delivered, although from china sellers, none let me down, some even sent 2 for no reason!

I just scoured the listings, sorted by price and bid on tons

Banned

75 used johnnys for £1.55 delivered

sign of good times lol

p.s.should you require link let me know kind sir

Banned

sunnysinghcheema;8526862

75 used johnnys for £1.55 deliveredsign of good times lolp.s.should you … 75 used johnnys for £1.55 deliveredsign of good times lolp.s.should you require link let me know kind sir

they are free in local park, esp first thing in morning, is also a good supply of dog's doings!

i won a rustbucket car for £20 and got £250 for it in metal
and i sold a used bike for £700 that was only £600 new
Happy days

Banned

jubbyme;8527006

they are free in local park, esp first thing in morning, is also a good … they are free in local park, esp first thing in morning, is also a good supply of dog's doings!

dam if i could i would vote meown deal COLD

bad times ....:?

p.s. had plety dog doings myself me old flower:thumbsup:

good times

Had deal once, i won a bike for £1 brand new.
Of course he never sent it.
he had forgotten to put a reserve. But promise to still do the deal. Liar

cherishu2;8527214

Had deal once, i won a bike for £1 brand new.Of course he never sent … Had deal once, i won a bike for £1 brand new.Of course he never sent it.he had forgotten to put a reserve. But promise to still do the deal. Liar

They usaully say that as they cant be arsed to pay more fees
prob
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…24
    2. Foo fighters pre sale code45
    3. ZAVVI and Pre-Orders11
    4. Amazon New Christmas Gift Store - Not the best of suggestions.11

See more discussions