best eBay seller or website to buy iPhone 6s screen replacements?

5 replies
Found 15th Jul
Hello, I used to do phone repairs and I know eBay screens are rubbish depends on the seller. I need to replace a screen for my friend his working on a budget thank you

5 Comments

It's a lottery and paying more does not necessarily mean better quality. I normally use screens by LL Trader and have done quite a few for friends and family. I also pay the small amount extra for the complete assembly over the bare screen and just swap the home button.

Original Poster

paul123edwards

It's a lottery and paying more does not necessarily mean better quality. … It's a lottery and paying more does not necessarily mean better quality. I normally use screens by LL Trader and have done quite a few for friends and family. I also pay the small amount extra for the complete assembly over the bare screen and just swap the home button.

LL trader are on amazon ?

And eBay as a make.

I agree with Paul, I've had various different lcds in the past and most don't last very long, So now I just buy the cheapest and replace as necessary, I could change iphone 6 screens with my eyes shut. LL Trader ones do seem ok but still had them fail etc.

Original Poster

So could I lol. I used to work for a insurance company repairing/refurbing phones I know eBay parts are dodgy that's why I don't repair phones outside of work but my friends begging me to repair the phone I just rather have no hassle after doing it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    3. Whey protien629
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions