Best educational games?

Banned 13 replies
Found 13th Jun 2009
Hello sorry if this is in the wrong place

Does anyone know any educational games that are actually worthwhile for the xbox or computer? Thank you xx

13 Comments

Wouldn't thought there be any educational ones for Xbox but there be some for P.C.

Supermod

How cute are you?!

Original Poster Banned

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5482130

Wouldn't thought there be any educational ones for Xbox but there be some … Wouldn't thought there be any educational ones for Xbox but there be some for P.C.

Thank you, can you reccomend any

magicjay1986;5482148

How cute are you?!

I wonder too. Thinking about it though, have you ever seen a Kirsten that isn't really cute?

Original Poster Banned

vinylandtrinkets;5482197

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/6-/GenreBrowse.html?searchstring=Educationtheres loads on here

Thanks a lot

Supermod

Banned?!?!?

magicjay1986;5482420

Banned?!?!?

]This is probably why. Seems pretty harsh an action to me.

Supermod

I find it incredibly harsh. There is nothing in the rules that say you need 5,000,000 posts to ask for a freebie...now someone is banned who could have offered something to the forum. This behaviour isnt surprising.

magicjay1986;5483336

I find it incredibly harsh. There is nothing in the rules that say you … I find it incredibly harsh. There is nothing in the rules that say you need 5,000,000 posts to ask for a freebie...now someone is banned who could have offered something to the forum. This behaviour isnt surprising.

Yep. And it doesn't exactly encourage anyone to recommend their friends to come here, does it?

Banned

maybe they werent banned for that, maybe an alias

Supermod

sassie;5483396

maybe they werent banned for that, maybe an alias

It would be a nice gesture to let us know from one of the mods. Not asking them to "discuss" it but a yes/no would be nice...

Banned

magicjay1986;5483642

It would be a nice gesture to let us know from one of the mods. Not … It would be a nice gesture to let us know from one of the mods. Not asking them to "discuss" it but a yes/no would be nice...

i find it hard to beleive someone was banned for asking for a code, so im going on using my own intelligence and saying they where an alias

Supermod

...thats why it would be nice if it was clarified. Still, none of our business really.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions