Best energy drink?

Posted 11th Jun
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

43 Comments
Coffee
The Dr Monster think it's the yellow one. In work they used to have these bad boys in the vending machine god knows what was in them but energy drinks don't affect me and this drink blew everybody's lips clean off see if you can get a hold of them
41059171-s0ecI.jpg
41059292-Mwa9h.jpg
Jon_Dent11/06/2020 17:53

The Dr Monster think it's the yellow one. In work they used to have these …The Dr Monster think it's the yellow one. In work they used to have these bad boys in the vending machine god knows what was in them but energy drinks don't affect me and this drink blew everybody's lips clean off see if you can get a hold of them [Image]

Hope Mick Jagger don't drink them lol!😁😁😁😁😁
Kratos6911/06/2020 17:59

[Image]

Too bad they don't make it like they used to.
Reign body fuel (by monster) is good

I got 12 cans of reign and 12 bottles of monster hydrosport from strom sports nutrition for £21 delivered same day.

Reign is 300 mg of Natural Caffeine, CoQ10, bcaa's & electrolytes

Minster hydrosport is 200mg of Natural Caffeine, & electrolytes, bcaa's, magnesium, NIACIT
Edited by: "Jordan_Taylor" 11th Jun
I always go for the cheap 35p ones. They tend to be good and taste nice.
Monster Ultra White
41059498-vluqN.jpg
Denney_Masters11/06/2020 18:09

Has it changed? My stupid mate stitched me with it once in the gym, I had to go lie down outside on the grass I felt off my nuts, legs were super itchy and heart went mad. I don't drink any energy drinks either, so probably even worse.
8 pints of guinness,hic. when i've had mine i can do anything
Denney_Masters11/06/2020 18:09

Why? You can get much better pre workouts now.

Only thing propping it up was dmaa which you can still get now if you really want but actually in a decent ingredient panel & doses
Toon_army11/06/2020 18:15

Has it changed? My stupid mate stitched me with it once in the gym, I had …Has it changed? My stupid mate stitched me with it once in the gym, I had to go lie down outside on the grass I felt off my nuts, legs were super itchy and heart went mad. I don't drink any energy drinks either, so probably even worse.

The itchy feeling was just from beta alanine, you don't feel it once you hit the saturation point.
Toon_army11/06/2020 18:15

Has it changed? My stupid mate stitched me with it once in the gym, I had …Has it changed? My stupid mate stitched me with it once in the gym, I had to go lie down outside on the grass I felt off my nuts, legs were super itchy and heart went mad. I don't drink any energy drinks either, so probably even worse.

It had something in it call DMAA. I'm not sure if it made it legally in the UK. Then I think it got removed. Not 100% sure
Jordan_Taylor11/06/2020 18:17

Why? You can get much better pre workouts now.Only thing propping it up …Why? You can get much better pre workouts now.Only thing propping it up was dmaa which you can still get now if you really want but actually in a decent ingredient panel & doses

What do you recommend? I just take no Xplode
Denney_Masters11/06/2020 18:23

It had something in it call DMAA. I'm not sure if it made it legally in …It had something in it call DMAA. I'm not sure if it made it legally in the UK. Then I think it got removed. Not 100% sure

It wasn't the dmaa which made him itch though, it was beta alanine.

Jack3d was a poor pre workout propped up by dmaa which yeah is illegal now but you can still get it, dmha, Keiglia Africana, English walnut tree extract and juglans regia are very similar but give a cleaner feeling.
Yorkshire Tea.
Denney_Masters11/06/2020 18:27

What do you recommend? I just take no Xplode

No offence mate but that one is heavily underdosed, i highly recommended next time not getting it.

I don't know what your stimulant tolerance is like but if you want just stimulants then
t-nutrition.com/products/chaos-crew-stim-head is one of the strongest today, no pump products in this one though, just stims. I'd heavily suggest trying 1/2 of a scoop first.

t-nutrition.com/products/hr-labs-defib is very good, good feel good feeling from the nootropics, good pump too.

t-nutrition.com/products/strom-stimumax-black-edition

Another great one with Keiglia African and Juglans Regia Extract

There's 10% off atm with £30 basket which doesn't work out bad and free delivery. I put up a discussion the other day with all the t nutrition 10 year Birthday offers

hr-labs.co.uk/col…fer

Plus you can get two samples for £2 delivered
All the own-brand supermarket ones. Plus coke's one
Jordan_Taylor11/06/2020 18:38

No offence mate but that one is heavily underdosed, i highly recommended …No offence mate but that one is heavily underdosed, i highly recommended next time not getting it.I don't know what your stimulant tolerance is like but if you want just stimulants thent-nutrition.com/products/chaos-crew-stim-head is one of the strongest today, no pump products in this one though, just stims. I'd heavily suggest trying 1/2 of a scoop first.t-nutrition.com/products/hr-labs-defib is very good, good feel good feeling from the nootropics, good pump too.t-nutrition.com/products/strom-stimumax-black-editionAnother great one with Keiglia African and Juglans Regia ExtractThere's 10% off atm with £30 basket which doesn't work out bad and free delivery. I put up a discussion the other day with all the t nutrition 10 year Birthday offers https://hr-labs.co.uk/collections/offers/products/defib-promo-offerPlus you can get two samples for £2 delivered

Cheers I will look into them. I'll try get one when my gym reopens.
Red bull sugar free.
Red Kong Strong from Lidl is about the best of the cheap knock offs. Was a lot better before they reduced the sugar though.

If you don't mind spending the money you can't beat Red Bull.
Monster Ultra White is my go to or a standard americano
Edited by: "nisc1" 11th Jun
I like the Aldi one
anything with vodka in
Ukguy10111/06/2020 19:28

I like the Aldi one

Honestly all the own-brands are decent-ish. Basicially same ingredients as red bull/monster, but without the £xxxm for sponsoring every sport that you pay for in every pack. I love red bull and it certainly has an edge in flavour, but once you get used to another brand it's irrelevant. I wouldn't say that about Coke or other soft drinks though.

V is also really good but hard to find, and the Coke one is amazing but I guess it flopped because I've been picking it up in discount shops all over the place.

Other thing about energy drinks, I hate sugar-free stuff, but don't notice it with these I think it makes much less of a difference. I have a terrible habit so I'm fully sugar-free for the cals
Monster Ultra White
I must say can't stand the taste of red bull!👎👎👎
Get yourself a Nespresso and take a small flask of around 3 or 4 Espresso in it or get some beans already ground and a air press and cane them before you go in. You'll have the focus and the increased heart rate you need. All pre workouts main stimulation is caffeine the rest is to get it to you quicker. I believe Coca-Cola also expands your arteries so real good before cardio.
I love the boost ones 49 pence in local shop

Or get some dragon soup down ya
Although I don't really have them I like the Monster range.

Would to love to try original Red Bull or M150, I've read quite a bit about both
SpeedyB7911/06/2020 20:21

Get yourself a Nespresso and take a small flask of around 3 or 4 Espresso …Get yourself a Nespresso and take a small flask of around 3 or 4 Espresso in it or get some beans already ground and a air press and cane them before you go in. You'll have the focus and the increased heart rate you need. All pre workouts main stimulation is caffeine the rest is to get it to you quicker. I believe Coca-Cola also expands your arteries so real good before cardio.

Can't see what's in coke that would "expand" arteries, that sounds a bit like "gym-science"

On the other hand I'm sure it has ingredients that constrict them. Caffeine does for example.

Where did you hear that? Genuinely interested to read the study/source if there is one.
Green monster. Don’t seem to get any energy benefit from it but like the taste
Boost Red Berry - taste good too
Lucozade orange
Lewis Hamilton monster drink tastes the best imo
Edited by: "mjl1982" 12th Jun
Nae Danger Sport Orange
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants