Expired

best energy suppliers ? please

Found 14th Jan 2010
Any one got any advice , re changing energy suppliers ???

tips , best companys please
thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

Go to u switch fill in your details.
Find cheapest.
Then see quidco or top cash back etc.
For extra cash back.

Original Poster

thank you

After having been with 3 different Co's in the past 2 years, I hv just switched both supplies (gas & 'leccy') to Scottish Power. I believe they r the cheapest (but someone will prob prove me wrong!!!):?

sajsaleem;7539441

After having been with 3 different Co's in the past 2 years, I hv just … After having been with 3 different Co's in the past 2 years, I hv just switched both supplies (gas & 'leccy') to Scottish Power. I believe they r the cheapest (but someone will prob prove me wrong!!!):?

They were its now n power
Go fix

Quidco £90 for a dual fuel switch

D'oh!

sajsaleem;7539441

After having been with 3 different Co's in the past 2 years, I hv just … After having been with 3 different Co's in the past 2 years, I hv just switched both supplies (gas & 'leccy') to Scottish Power. I believe they r the cheapest (but someone will prob prove me wrong!!!):?

I've just gone to them as they claim to be about £170 a year cheaper and gave £110 cashback.

Just changed from Npower (rubbish customer service and fairly expensive) to EDF (over £200 cheaper per year like for like) + £70 quidco. Use a couple of comparison sites.......then use cashback........all comparison sites are listed on MSE!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23
    2. Mobile phone advice11
    3. dakine backpacks22
    4. Home CCTV system advice.33

See more discussions