Best engagement gifts for her

Found 11th Jun
Community Updates
AskGifts
Top comments
Your partner or a friends engagement ? If your partner why buy gifts ? She already has ring being engaged is the best gift
9 Comments
Your partner or a friends engagement ? If your partner why buy gifts ? She already has ring being engaged is the best gift
Your partner... a watch. A good one.

Friends..... Something for when they are married, for the house not personal (too easy to go wrong if personal, keep receipt so it's easy to exchange for something they want).
Wow, that's a lot of information to go off.

I would have thought that you would know the person you want to buy for better than strangers off the internet though, OP, but in case you don't then why not direct this question to her instead of said strangers?
The D
Your partner - Nothing, they have a ring.
A friend - Nothing, its just an engagement.
cdm2228 m ago

Your partner - Nothing, they have a ring.A friend - Nothing, its just an …Your partner - Nothing, they have a ring.A friend - Nothing, its just an engagement.

i agree, but if they had an engagement party and you are invited to the party, then would you not feel that you should give them a present?
I wouldn't, but then I think having a party for an engagement is a little odd anyway.
cdm2222 m ago

I wouldn't, but then I think having a party for an engagement is a little …I wouldn't, but then I think having a party for an engagement is a little odd anyway.

getting engaged can be a bigger occasion than getting married as it is such a big occasion when you finally get that question asked either you are the person who makes the proposal or you are the person who is being proposed to.

people may want to celebrate such a joyous occasion and they can do so much better if they can celebrate with close friends and family.

in some cultures, the engagement is just as important as the actual wedding and so the engagement party is huge.

when i got engaged, i was ecstatic as my husband took so long to propose and i think i may have actually proposed to him by suggesting that he marries me after i couldn't wait any longer. lol
Get her a book for him to understand her. They’ll both thank you.

Realistically sod all, engagements these days are more a heads up that they will be married in the next 3 years. Then they’ll do bugger all about it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants