Groups
    EXPIRED

Best exclusive games?

Looking into getting some old consoles and playing a few games that I missed out on.

Game Cube, Wii, PS1, PS2, PS3, N64, Xbox, xbox 360 etc.

Are there any 'Must play' games for each console?

Been through pretty much every Halo game and got Goldeneye for the N64.

I'm looking for a few others from each.

21 Comments

GameCube < Star Fox Adventures

Zelda Windwaker. Best Zelda game ever IMO. Still got it and my controller, can't part with it!

The Uncharted and Infamous series on the Playstation 3. Are highly recommend.

San Andreas on PS2. That was a revelation at time of release!

Original Poster

ijw0161

Zelda Windwaker. Best Zelda game ever IMO. Still got it and my … Zelda Windwaker. Best Zelda game ever IMO. Still got it and my controller, can't part with it!

What's that on?
    CG?

Looking to get Zelda on SNES; I know I used to have it so I'll try and dig it out.

Original Poster

Jakirrr21

San Andreas on PS2. That was a revelation at time of release!

I'll get the lot of the GTAs; but anything that's cross platform or PC I'll just get on PC.

Uncharted series! Specially uncharted 2. The last of us is supposed to be really good too, havent played it myself

Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX on PS1

Original Poster

iCoxyyyy

I remember playing FF7, getting pretty far to a huge boss, sitting though a massive cut scene, then being unable to skip the cut scene after he killed me and I had to do it again....

Donkey kong n64, zelda ocarina n64,banjo and kazooie n64, zelda minish cap gameboy advance, 1080 n64, mario n64, modern warfare 360, world at war 360...all the zombie dlc was great. I loved the n64 controller which is why I have so many n64 games.

AStonedRaichu

GameCube < Star Fox Adventures

Haha yes that's the winner!

In seriousness

Super Nintendo was where it was at Tbh.

Super metroid, Mario kart, star Fox . Etc.

I know there old blah blah blah but there always going to be solid titles.

Then again I enjoyed infamous on ps4.
    Shenmue on dream cast, and Ff game.

iCoxyyyy

Agree especially with final fantasy VIII
    Brilliant game

just1990

Agree especially with final fantasy VIII Brilliant game

Number eight was my favourite too! Bought a Vita just so I could download it from the store and play it wherever whenever X)

On the Nintendo consoles, all Mario and Zelda games are generally must-plays. Super Mario World (SNES) and Super Mario 64 were ground breaking.

N64 - Golden Eye - best multiplayer game ever.

Original Poster

Tony68k

On the Nintendo consoles, all Mario and Zelda games are generally … On the Nintendo consoles, all Mario and Zelda games are generally must-plays. Super Mario World (SNES) and Super Mario 64 were ground breaking.N64 - Golden Eye - best multiplayer game ever.

I've got Super Mario world in a box somewhere; been looking for it today.

Golden Eye multiplayer was awesome. I remember getting home about 2 hours later after school because I was busy playing it around my friends house.

vibz1991

Uncharted series! Specially uncharted 2. The last of us is supposed to be … Uncharted series! Specially uncharted 2. The last of us is supposed to be really good too, havent played it myself

The Last of Us is a must play. Recommend it on PS4 as it comes with Left Behind which is a brilliant story and also the multiplayer isn't your typical run and gun. You have to be stealthy and communicate with your team mates and its 4v4 which gives everyone a chance to play well.
    Edited by: "Jakirrr21" 20th Dec 2014

Original Poster

Awesome.

Off to pick up a game cube with two controllers and two memory cards, plus a psp with a few games and dvds for £20 today, so can start building a game cube collection.

gamecube = zelda and crazy taxi

ps3 = killzone series

360 = gears of war

Uncharted (2nd is the best IMO but all quite good) & The last of Us
    Edited by: "joshp" 21st Dec 2014

I'd also add Luigi's Manson and P.N.03 to your GC collection.

I've still got all my consoles and games up in the attic, if I get chance I'll have a look through the games and post any other suggestions.

Shadow of the colossus

Ico

God of war

Metal gear solid series

Final fantasy series

The last of us

Journey

Flower

Uncharted series

Infamous

Disgaea
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047130
      2. What would be HELL to you?2632
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767340
      4. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3345660

See more discussions