Best Facebook Status sayings.....

Found 19th May 2009
There must be some that can be shared on here...???

1. Misc
  2. Facebook
18 Comments

Banned

lol ill pm u a good 1

Original Poster

.. sometimes plays being a giant by melting 4 chunky Kit-Kats together, and pretending it's a normal Kit Kat...

Banned

..........thinks there are two types of people in the world: Those who think there are two types of people in the world, and those who don't.

Original Poster

DangerGod;5255205

..........thinks there are two types of people in the world: Those who … ..........thinks there are two types of people in the world: Those who think there are two types of people in the world, and those who don't.

:thumbsup: Will update now!!

Original Poster

....; a self-made man and worships his creator

DangerGod;5255205

..........thinks there are two types of people in the world: Those who … ..........thinks there are two types of people in the world: Those who think there are two types of people in the world, and those who don't.

similar...

......there are three types of people in this world....people that count and people that cant!

Banned

..thinks that what he has to say is so important and witty that he had to write it here.

...adds photos to show off to the people who bullied him at school, failing to recognise his inability to move on.

...defines himself by the amount of friends he has on Facebook.

..chooses music and films that he thinks other people will like.

...really is quite egotistical if he thinks anyone cares what he's doing or what he's thinking.

(That's pretty much all of them isn't it?)

.... is bored by F&F's attempts to be humorous.

Banned

MinstrelMan;5255687

.... is bored by F&F's attempts to be humorous.

Wasn't going for humour, more factual accuracy.

FilthAndFurry;5255665

(That's pretty much all of them isn't it?)

...reads too much into what people write on internets sites, and their reason for doing so

FilthAndFurry;5255712

Wasn't going for humour, more factual accuracy.

you were going for big words to try and make yourself feel superiour again.... who are you to say what is factually accurate of the millions of people around the globe who use facebook? you're a cynical tiny man with a big dictionary but a very closed mind.

FilthAndFurry;5255665

..thinks that what he has to say is so important and witty that he had to … ..thinks that what he has to say is so important and witty that he had to write it here....adds photos to show off to the people who bullied him at school, failing to recognise his inability to move on....defines himself by the amount of friends he has on Facebook...chooses music and films that he thinks other people will like....really is quite egotistical if he thinks anyone cares what he's doing or what he's thinking.(That's pretty much all of them isn't it?)

I do like those :thumbsup:

Banned

MinstrelMan;5255827

you were going for big words to try and make yourself feel superiour … you were going for big words to try and make yourself feel superiour again.... who are you to say what is factually accurate of the millions of people around the globe who use facebook? you're a cynical tiny man with a big dictionary but a very closed mind.

You're going to have to point out the 'long words' I used there. Also, people's motives for doing things are pretty simple most of the time. Maybe I've highlighted something you didn't know previously and the revelation is making you question everything you thought you knew.

Yes I'm cynical, not tiny literally or otherwise and as far as I know the dictionary is pretty much standardised.

MinstrelMan;5255827

you're a cynical tiny man with a big dictionary but a very closed mind.

I thought FF was a woman :w00t: Ah well :-D

FilthAndFurry;5255665

..thinks that what he has to say is so important and witty that he had to … ..thinks that what he has to say is so important and witty that he had to write it here....adds photos to show off to the people who bullied him at school, failing to recognise his inability to move on....defines himself by the amount of friends he has on Facebook...chooses music and films that he thinks other people will like....really is quite egotistical if he thinks anyone cares what he's doing or what he's thinking.(That's pretty much all of them isn't it?)

Repped :thumbsup:

Original Poster

..........wishes that when I finish a days work, a whistle would blow and I'd jump out of the window and slide down the tail of a brontosaurus right into my car...

Banned

cw9652;5258254

..........wishes that when I finish a days work, a whistle would blow and … ..........wishes that when I finish a days work, a whistle would blow and I'd jump out of the window and slide down the tail of a brontosaurus right into my car...

It's all about making connections. The hope is that someone will read that, maybe 'Like' it and validate you, maybe even leave a comment so that it looks to every one else on your friends list that you're quite the social fly.

Banned

My friend has loads, his last which made me laugh was:

I just fashioned a rabbit shape out of my belly-button fluff, how about that for a 'lint bunny'!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    2. word association Game74244916
    3. Add one, leave one game54415442
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813

See more discussions