Best Facebook Statuses

Found 3rd Oct 2010
Hey guys, just wondering what is the best facebook status update you have ever posted or seen. I've just put up:

"Planning my Come Dine With Me meal - Does anyone have any good marinade recipes for Dolphin?"

Think i may get some stick for that one

1. Misc
  2. Facebook
12 Comments

Supermod

Blimey, comedy genius.

How funny and exciting !.................not !
Bet your friends will be pleased to see this on there page ...........not !..........X)

I cannot compete with such wit oO

you are a comedy ledgend

i hate the "my celebrity hottie" of the day ones, sooooo annoying.Juan sheet's pretty funny, sometimes.

I dont use facebook-daughter uses it all the time with her friends and once updated her status to "updating my status"-it all sounds so pointless to me!

facebook is so good in someways...catching up with family, old friends etc ,..........but in general when some people put on there status ' what there doing for tea, or when they had a poo !! ' it gets a bit much , lol

barky

I dont use facebook-daughter uses it all the time with her friends and … I dont use facebook-daughter uses it all the time with her friends and once updated her status to "updating my status"-it all sounds so pointless to me!

same here, I have no interest whatsoever & my daughter keeps getting messages from other members of my family asking why don't I get a facebook acount.

Edited by: "richp" 3rd Oct 2010

i like quoting stuff occasionally, rich hall on Qi "in space nobody can hear you apologise".. on the subject of premature ejaculation

Banned

Op, where can I sign up to be your friend?

i dont do FB....and now i know why
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Trouble submitting deals on Safari (Mac)55
    2. Anyone else disappointed by Amazon's Black Friday Deals?11
    3. What is cash back?813
    4. Can I remove icloud off my phone and is it really needed if i use my comput…11

See more discussions