Best Father Christmas in Manchester?

Found 29th Nov 2009
Taking my little sugarplum Granddaughter to see father Christmas this week (she's 3 1/2). Anyone know where the best one is? (to any kids reading, I know there is only one, I'm just very old and going a bit daft!)
Don't want any conveyor belt types, I want one who spends a little time and gives decent prezzies. Don't mind cost for a decent experience.
Ta.

19 Comments

Gosh babes don't you know all the Santas you see in stores are Father Christmas' helpers?

The REAL Santa is way too busy to leave The North Pole cept on Christmas Eve!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7046900

Gosh babes don't you know all the Santas you see in stores are Father … Gosh babes don't you know all the Santas you see in stores are Father Christmas' helpers? The REAL Santa is way too busy to leave The North Pole cept on Christmas Eve!

I know, I know! I meant to say 'best helper'. Doh!;-)

deek72;7046949

I know, I know! I meant to say 'best helper'. Doh!;-)

:lol:

Maybe the one in the Trafford Centre, if they still have the grotto in there? I remember last time I went to see Father Christmas was at the grotto there, down towards what was the festival village.

Decka, hows the trouble and strife?

Original Poster

Marina;7047114

Arndale?http://www.manchesterarndale.com/whats_on(search)-168.htm

nickw90;7047134

Maybe the one in the Trafford Centre, if they still have the grotto in … Maybe the one in the Trafford Centre, if they still have the grotto in there? I remember last time I went to see Father Christmas was at the grotto there, down towards what was the festival village.

Lulu'sMammy;7047245

Decka, hows the trouble and strife?

Fine ta, how's ur old man?:thinking:

deek72;7047356

Thanks :thumbsup:Thanks :thumbsup:Fine ta, how's ur old man?:thinking:

I'm only guessing your under the thumb BTW, at your age most are. He's fine...still sexy!

Trafford center link traffordcentre.co.uk/wha…tto

Now that you have reminded me, I just booked for my girls there:thumbsup:

yyyyouuu mean i only visit father christmas's helpers bbbbbuttt i thought it was it was father christmas i go to visit in town :cry:

aah96;7047625

yyyyouuu mean i only visit father christmas's helpers bbbbbuttt i thought … yyyyouuu mean i only visit father christmas's helpers bbbbbuttt i thought it was it was father christmas i go to visit in town :cry:

Hello cutie pie xxx

No sitting on Santa's knee at your age he might need resusitating you're so gorgeous

The one in the middle of the arndale is charging 17 quid a pop if you want them to get a toy and a picture. Merry ****ing Christmas.

granddaughter !?!?!?!? i thought u were like 20 :lol:

Marina;7047405

Trafford center link … Trafford center link http://www.traffordcentre.co.uk/whatson/events/grottoNow that you have reminded me, I just booked for my girls there:thumbsup:

^^^^^^ this one is apparently very good. I am planning to take my kids if I get time

Took my boys to the local one last week, he shook their hand and thrust a selection box at them, never even spoke :roll:

Original Poster

DLM;7047827

This might be suitable because of your … This might be suitable because of your job:-http://www.railwaychildren.org.uk/santa-dash.asporhttp://www.east-lancs-rly.co.uk/?p=santa&m=40

Cheers DLM :thumbsup:

micoo;7047962

granddaughter !?!?!?!? i thought u were like 20

I knew I'd get to like you ;-):thumbsup:

fireheaven;7048074

^^^^^^ this one is apparently very good. I am planning to take my kids … ^^^^^^ this one is apparently very good. I am planning to take my kids if I get timeTook my boys to the local one last week, he shook their hand and thrust a selection box at them, never even spoke :roll:

This is looking favourite I think. Thanks:thumbsup:

Thanks to all who contributed.

ClarityofMind;7047709

Hello cutie pie xxx No sitting on Santa's knee at your age he might … Hello cutie pie xxx No sitting on Santa's knee at your age he might need resusitating you're so gorgeous

awwww :oops: xx

I want to goooooooo.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. win free cash32
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition62653
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines11
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33

See more discussions