Groups

best fibre broadband deal today

For 38mb and line rental - what's the best deal available at the moment or have been available in the past couple of weeks?

I can't get Virgin, have been with BT and Sky. Considering plusnet.

What alternatives are there?

4 Comments

I recently got my BT broadband via uSwitch.

uswitch.com/bro…rs/

If you have an EE phone contract you can get it pretty cheap. I pay £1 a month and then £16.50 line rental for broadband and would be £10 more for 38mb fibre, but my broadband is plenty fast enough.

If you are not with BT currently, then they have had some deals that work out very cheap lately - £30/mth for 12mth, but with enough cashback (if you use TCB too as well as the pre-paid card offer) to take it down to the equivalent of c.£14-15/mth. As always, best deals for "new" customers not sure how long you have to have been away from them.

Edited by: "jazzuk777" 2nd Dec 2016

jazzuk777

If you are not with BT currently, then they have had some deals that work … If you are not with BT currently, then they have had some deals that work out very cheap lately - £30/mth for 12mth, but with enough cashback (if you use TCB too as well as the pre-paid card offer) to take it down to the equivalent of c.£14-15/mth. As always, best deals for "new" customers not sure how long you have to have been away from them.

I'm also looking for the exact same thing. With Sky on broadband, upgrading to fibre

The bt deals you mention looks great but it's gone up to £39.99 per month for fibre. Was £27.99 over Black Friday. Gutted

Do you think similar deals will come around Boxing Day? My renewal due with Sky and if I go with them it's another 12 months with them

Thanks in advance
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whats a Good VPN to use please?1821
      2. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?57
      3. Does anybody have a ( Uni days code) I can use for ( TomTom) please11
      4. Query on retail selling on beer22

See more discussions