Groups

Best film of 2009?

Whats the best film you ve seen this year?

54 Comments

Best - District 9

Funniest - The Hangover

Original Poster

DJNG22;7366309

Best - District 9Funniest - The Hangover

i have to agree i think this is the funniest ive seen :thumbsup:

imortal;7366332

i have to agree i think this is the funniest ive seen :thumbsup:

sorted then :whistling:

Carley;7366351

another avi

Tough between Gran Torino and District 9.

the hangover was hilarious! but for me Id say law abiding citizen!

I know a lot of people are going to flame me but i don't care.
    My top 3 (In order) are:

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Love Michael Bay movies)
    Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (One of the funniest movies ever)
    2012 (Amazing special effects)

District 9 here as well. Funny thing is I hated it the first time I saw it :thinking:

District 9 for me :thumbsup:

DIsney Pixar's UP
    The new ben 10
    and finally Planet 51.

we can close this thread now.

Can someone compile a list of all the big films that were out so I can choose one?!

DarkKnight;7366414

I know a lot of people are going to flame me but i don't care.My top 3 … I know a lot of people are going to flame me but i don't care.My top 3 (In order) are:Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Love Michael Bay movies)Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (One of the funniest movies ever)2012 (Amazing special effects)

Transformers was good
    I'd say
    District 9
    Law abiding citizen is good too
    The hangover wasn't that funny but it was still good.

Met-Cast;7366430

we can close this thread now.

You see it too then? District 9 as the obvious winner :lol:

Shengis;7366440

You see it too then? District 9 as the obvious winner :lol:

Seen what?

Dude district 9s got nothing on Planet 51 special effects you aint never seen before mate

Carley;7366351

i just got back from cinema from watching it but missed quite a bit of it as it made me sick graphics were so strong and all the bright colours etc. my sis boyfriend said it was in the paper that it had made quite a few people sick :?

Inglorious Basterds for me was without a doubt the best, but that's because i haven't seen Avatar yet.

It is funny, and brilliantly made, quality movie making right there

DarkKnight;7366414

I know a lot of people are going to flame me

You were right.

That list is a great example of bad taste. :thumbsup:

Mine would be Inglorious Basterds

Met-Cast;7366448

Seen what?Dude district 9s got nothing on Planet 51 special effects you … Seen what?Dude district 9s got nothing on Planet 51 special effects you aint never seen before mate

Special effects? It's a cartoon is it not?

Shengis;7366472

Special effects? It's a cartoon is it not?

I'm only messing mate lol I was ticking the p***. District 9 was great I loved how they made it all maan! Definitely will watch that one again! Any ideas how much it costs on DVD?

Inglourious/ District, watched Inglourious again last night, great film. Gran Torino great too. Avatar is overated I think. Worst film has got to be Terminator!

tkelo;7366496

Inglourious/ District, watched Inglourious again last night, great film. … Inglourious/ District, watched Inglourious again last night, great film. Gran Torino great too. Avatar is overated I think. Worst film has got to be Terminator!

Ive got that but haven't bothered yet 2 hours and 30 mins!!! Gran torino might watch that aswell!

Met-Cast;7366491

I'm only messing mate lol I was ticking the p***. District 9 was great I … I'm only messing mate lol I was ticking the p***. District 9 was great I loved how they made it all maan! Definitely will watch that one again! Any ideas how much it costs on DVD?

;-)

Aliens Vs Monsters was pretty good though:oops:

Shengis;7366507

;-)Aliens Vs Monsters was pretty good though:oops:

I forgot about that! Lol.

tkelo;7366496

Inglourious/ District, watched Inglourious again last night, great film. … Inglourious/ District, watched Inglourious again last night, great film. Gran Torino great too. Avatar is overated I think. Worst film has got to be Terminator!

They totally ruined Terminator Salvation. They couldn't even get a real arnie :x lol

DarkKnight;7366518

They totally ruined Terminator Salvation. They couldn't even get a real … They totally ruined Terminator Salvation. They couldn't even get a real arnie :x lol

I've got that on DVD I guess I ain't gonna try that one then lool. Got it from the play deal, well my brother did. Guess what I saw yesterday though here's a clue. 'Bobsledding in jamaica?'

terminator was good star trek the hangover moon theres loads but one of the worst is drag me to hell and year one

i really HATED transformers 2. It was just much of the same as number one...bang, bang, bang, slow motion, bang, bang.

Was a huge disappointment and definantly over rated

Oooh, also watchmen is pretty good. First time i liked it, but 2nd time it got even better, that is one to watch

Met-Cast;7366525

I've got that on DVD I guess I ain't gonna try that one then lool. Got it … I've got that on DVD I guess I ain't gonna try that one then lool. Got it from the play deal, well my brother did. Guess what I saw yesterday though here's a clue. 'Bobsledding in jamaica?'

The first part of Terminator Salvation is quite good with the helicopter, but it just goes downhill :-(

Erm...Cool Runnings?

District 9 definitely for me - I did enjoy Transformers but the amount of junk in between the proper scenes was just way too much.

John

Damn i forgot to add Star Trek, that was amazing, would put it a joint second on my list.

Has to be either District 9 or 2012

livingthelife07;7366575

Has to be either District 9 or 2012

Or you playing GTA 4 :whistling: lol

Met-Cast;7366599

Or you playing GTA 4 :whistling: lol

Lol, I've only just got of it

livingthelife07;7366610

Lol, I've only just got of it

You and the other guy kept killing me and then each other!!

Met-Cast;7366634

You and the other guy kept killing me and then each other!!

Ah it's all good :-D

livingthelife07;7366639

Ah it's all good :-D

youtube.com/wat…zdE 8-)

As much as I dislike Star Trek normally, the new film was the best blockbuster of the year.
    Others that were great:- Hangover, Moon, Fermat's Room, Time Crimes, Up. The first 10 minutes of Up are amongst the finest in cinema's history.
    Haven't seen District 9 yet or Avatar.

Låt den rätte komma in

Top 5:

1. Inglourious Basterds
    2. UP
    3. Avatar
    4. Gran Torino
    5. District 9

Worst:

Land Of The Lost
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846239
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News67
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764385
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33196

See more discussions