Best first person shooter PS4 games like Far Cry?

Found 5th Jan
I’m trying to find a couple of PS4 games to buy my dad for his birthday but there are so many options!

He loves Far Cry, Just Cause and Tomb Raider so something like those would be great?

Also looking for games that have fallen below the £10 mark ideally, so I’m not spending too much if he doesn’t enjoy it!

Help please!
Community Updates
Ask
19 Comments
Doom is a great action shooter, cheap too.
cowsindahouse6 m ago

Doom is a great action shooter, cheap too.

Thank you. I think he had that on PS3, will it be the same game on PS4?
Prey is £10 at the mo not sure what it is tho. Wolfenstein the new order is a cracking game too prob less than 10 now. Does he play solo or online
123batman3211 m ago

Prey is £10 at the mo not sure what it is tho. Wolfenstein the new order …Prey is £10 at the mo not sure what it is tho. Wolfenstein the new order is a cracking game too prob less than 10 now. Does he play solo or online

Thank you, will check those out. He only plays solo, so anything meant to be played online is no use
Infinite warfare is £10 also comes with modern warfare remastered so 2 games pretty good price
123batman3212 m ago

Infinite warfare is £10 also comes with modern warfare remastered so 2 …Infinite warfare is £10 also comes with modern warfare remastered so 2 games pretty good price

I think he might have that one, I get confused with all the different COD games!
pinkchick198759 m ago

Thank you. I think he had that on PS3, will it be the same game on PS4?

That one was doom 3. They tried to make it a bit more of a horror game rather than a shooter. This one is doom for the ps4, Straight up shooter. If he likes first person shooters I think he'll love this, I know I did

m.uk.ign.com/art…w-2
Last of us, uncharted 4, battlefield 1
Fingerblaster8 m ago

Last of us, uncharted 4, battlefield 1

Thank you, he had these for PS3, is it worth getting the same for PS4 or will it be the same but with better graphics?
Dying light is great, all 3 of the wolfenstein games
choccie328 m ago

Dying light is great, all 3 of the wolfenstein games

Thanks, they look good!
Wolfenstein Old Blood as well is a good one to have
FTCom10 m ago

Wolfenstein Old Blood as well is a good one to have

Thank you, that looks good and doesn’t seem to have been available on PS3 if I’m right? So hopefully he’s not played a version of it before
thewrecker747720 m ago

Resident evil 7. Not too sure if that will be his cup of tea …Resident evil 7. Not too sure if that will be his cup of tea http://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/resident-evil-7

Looks terrifying! Kinda want to play this one myself
pinkchick19872 m ago

Looks terrifying! Kinda want to play this one myself

Very good game. If you like horror this is the game for you
pinkchick19871 h, 19 m ago

Thank you, he had these for PS3, is it worth getting the same for PS4 or …Thank you, he had these for PS3, is it worth getting the same for PS4 or will it be the same but with better graphics?

Neither Uncharted 4 nor Battlefield 1 were released on PS3 as far as I know so you're probably thinking of earlier games in the series.

They are different games to their predecessors, not just better graphics.
EndlessWaves30 m ago

Neither Uncharted 4 nor Battlefield 1 were released on PS3 as far as I …Neither Uncharted 4 nor Battlefield 1 were released on PS3 as far as I know so you're probably thinking of earlier games in the series. They are different games to their predecessors, not just better graphics.

Brill! Thank you
Edit: found Battlefield posted on here at £11 at Game so bought it, seems like a bargain!
Edited by: "pinkchick1987" 5th Jan
+1 for any of the Wolfenstein games. Very involved to play & fun to watch too! 😜
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants