Groups

Best First Time Car

hi everyone passed my test today only got 4 minors, just wondered which is the best first time car, looking for 1.1 around £2000 cheers

15 Comments

Something small and cheap on the insurance e.g.: Corsa, Yaris, Fiesta etc.

Punto

yaris, prob one of the best small cars about IMO

Banned

Corsa based on my experience.

Banned

gary_rip;8753831

Punto

This ^

A Renault Clio is a nice little car!!!

Fiat Punto, or if you have the money, a VW polo.

Bugatti Veyron....

EDIT: ah nevermind thought u said u had 1.1 million to spend...

Do a bit of research on insurance before even considering buying a car.;-)

Buy a Fiat if you want to learn how to repair cars.

Banned

looking at a grandish for insurance regardless of which car he chooses if hes after somat small 1.0-1.4

for 2 grand theres quite a lot of choice, find the best of all the models you like and wittle it down

Congratulations on passing!

(When you get behind the wheel on your own expect everybody else to pass you as well).

BFN,

fp.

Banned

whatsThePoint;8754676

Might be worth telling everyone where you can get insurance for £1k … Might be worth telling everyone where you can get insurance for £1k having just passed your test, most people post on here saying its £2-3k

im going on the threads that i have partaken in, there are quite a few:roll:

quinn was the main provider for cheap insurance but i believe they have been taken over or gone under

mini cooper

Go directline on ur parents insurance if you can. They offer no claims bonus even if ur on their insurance. Works out much cheaper

JohnBall;8754929

Go directline on ur parents insurance if you can. They offer no claims … Go directline on ur parents insurance if you can. They offer no claims bonus even if ur on their insurance. Works out much cheaper

Guess OP can do this with most, OP as main driver, add a parent as a named driver and will push down costs, recommended adding a female to it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1014
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions