Best FM transmitter for an Iphone 4??

6 replies
Found 2nd Feb 2011
Hi y'all..

I was wondering if anyone could give me a good reccomendation on an FM transmitter for listening to songs from my Iphone (4) in my car.

The internet doesn't seem to give any conclusive reccomendations, so I wondered if any of you guys have invested in one, if so.. which types and any pro/cons?

Many thanks :O)
MMP x

6 Comments

I've just got a wire that plus in to my phone and then into the cd player. I think it was a tenner from Currys. Have you got a port in your cd player?

Original Poster

Rhianne

I've just got a wire that plus in to my phone and then into the cd … I've just got a wire that plus in to my phone and then into the cd player. I think it was a tenner from Currys. Have you got a port in your cd player?

Are you refering to a 3mm jack output as I don't have one of these in my car. Would definately need some type of FM transmitter.

I've just bought one from eBay which cost me £4.65
Works flawlessly with my iPhone 3G.
Transmitter I bought is compatible with iPhone 4 too...

Item # : 220724190331

Original Poster

birdyboyuk

I've just bought one from eBay which cost me £4.65 :)Works flawlessly … I've just bought one from eBay which cost me £4.65 :)Works flawlessly with my iPhone 3G.Transmitter I bought is compatible with iPhone 4 too...Item # : 220724190331

Brilliant.. thanks! Will check it out (_;)

Original Poster

How about Item number: 220720615235
I like the fact it comes with a built in cradle

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Nice, you spent £10 on a £1 cable lol, can get three for £2 from eb … Nice, you spent £10 on a £1 cable lol, can get three for £2 from ebay.Anyway get an iTrip, they're easily the best, we have three, the oldest is about 6 years old and still works fine.

What is the sound quality like on the iTrip?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?68
    2. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1322
    3. Money Saving Tips...2240
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226667

See more discussions