Best Free Software for converting dvds and put on ipods

13 replies
Found 20th Dec 2008
Hey just treated myself to 120gb ipod and although ive got 10gb full of music i want to put tv series' on the rest and a few films - anyone recommend any decent software thats quick

Daniel

12 Comments

total video converter.

/thread

winavi video converter
very easy to use

Red Kawa does it nicely, check google..

Hi Dan! :-D xx

Original Poster

sadiebabes;3822413

Hi Dan! :-D xx

hey sadie :santa:- long time eh - been busy doing my training finished yesterday - hard 6 weeks

]videora :thumbsup:

dandoc2;3822457

hey sadie :santa:- long time eh - been busy doing my training finished … hey sadie :santa:- long time eh - been busy doing my training finished yesterday - hard 6 weeks

Wowww... good man! How you finding it babe? xx

Original Poster

sadiebabes;3822484

Wowww... good man! How you finding it babe? xx

i start on the streets ( first time as been in college for 6 weeks) on the 24th 7am start - but pay is fantastic - nearly had a fit when i checked my bank balance

training was great met a load of really nice people - so its back to making new friends next week
edit: im shattered so im off

Aww honey I'm so proud, lol :-D

Realllllly pleased for you babe!! Wishing you loads of luck for the new year and get those humbugs off!! Santa will be on his way soon!!!! :-D

Sweet dreams xx

Original Poster

sadiebabes;3822550

Aww honey I'm so proud, lol :-DRealllllly pleased for you babe!! Wishing … Aww honey I'm so proud, lol :-DRealllllly pleased for you babe!! Wishing you loads of luck for the new year and get those humbugs off!! Santa will be on his way soon!!!! :-DSweet dreams xx

done and thanks

Original Poster

found this awesome software called ipodrobot - its on download.com
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games67
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247661
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming3055
    4. Did you know?3056

See more discussions