Best freecycle ad ever ..

Wanted ...

"we are a lesbian couple who are lookin for the chance to become parents. We don't need a father figure or any financial help. Just sperm only. We don't want any time wasters"

LMAO.

15 Comments

:giggle:

now to write an offer ad....

Why didnt this come through on my group? As Owner I get first dibs at all the best ones :whistling: (I dont take advatage though unlike some group owners/mods)

Banned

harlzter;8694907

Why didnt this come through on my group? As Owner I get first dibs at all … Why didnt this come through on my group? As Owner I get first dibs at all the best ones :whistling: (I dont take advatage though unlike some group owners/mods)

lol...............

how do you get the sperm out, do they help you?

so effectively you get a free night with a pair of lemons in exchange for some sticky glue. although you probably dont get to touch!

hehe :thumbsup:

will they pay postage?

give it to them on their faces......

If they can stretch to a couple of beers it'd be worth it :thumbsup:

MBeeching;8695087

If they can stretch to a couple of beers it'd be worth it :thumbsup:

if its a couple of old birds you may need a few more beers tho:thumbsup:

Do they pay by the pound?

R right Freecycle

Banned

I'm in.

dvhendo;8694933

lol...............how do you get the sperm out, do they help you? so … lol...............how do you get the sperm out, do they help you? so effectively you get a free night with a pair of lemons in exchange for some sticky glue. although you probably dont get to touch!hehe :thumbsup:

:?

http://holycrapthatsfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/doing_it_wrong_2.jpg

Original Poster

It was on the Newcastle upon Tyne group ;-)

TUSSFC;8698804

It was on the Newcastle upon Tyne group ;-)

oh think i'll pass then lol

Banned

Where can I deposit?

Would it be unfair of the (volunteer/victim/perv)* to omit mentioning that he is a jaffa?

*delete as appropriate
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763957
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    3. GOT Leaks again514
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213592

See more discussions