Found 24th Jan 2010
Looking for one with a big hard drive, and that will pick up all the hd freeview channels.

Looking for a few suggestions.

thanks

4 Comments

all both of them?

the humax ones seem very popular

Carley;7646366

Iv'e had the ]Humax Foxsat HD for a few months now, easy to use EPG + … Iv'e had the ]Humax Foxsat HD for a few months now, easy to use EPG + 320gb, def recommend it.min i seen them go for is £220, can't remember where though?scrap that thought! £215 in post above /\

Refurbished though. Off topic mum has this machine and went to record tonight and record wouldn't work,program had started (countryfile) but next program would were we doing something wrong? I would love to get one but the cheapest lately is £239 i have seen them.

Original Poster

Carley;7646366

Iv'e had the ]Humax Foxsat HD for a few months now, easy to use EPG + … Iv'e had the ]Humax Foxsat HD for a few months now, easy to use EPG + 320gb, def recommend it.min i seen them go for is £220, can't remember where though?scrap that thought! £215 in post above /\

thanks, just managed to get everything i needed to install the box for under £40, inc. 100m cabling.

Though £215 sounds rather expensive, but cheap when compared to the sky package.

I have a feeling these will drop in price soon, when HD starts becoming the norm. Will it be worth the wait though?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is it illegal to sell train tickets?22
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...22
    3. Wuntu - Three (3) Cinema Vouchers Please?11
    4. Ripped off from local garage. Suggestions please.1832

See more discussions