Groups

Best front and back in car camera?

We are wanting to buy a dash cam and have our eye on the netbase 512 from halfords as it will be getting hardwired into the car by them.

However we need to cover the back of the car also which would work out fairly expensive to buy two netbase cams and get them hardwired.

Does anyone recommend a good dash cam obviously it would have to be from halfords as they would be fitting them.

Any comments appreciated.

2 Comments

these are superb, £49 front and rear

ARAS Dual Lens In Car Camera FHD 1080P Front Camera + Rear View Camera G-Sensor Car Driving Recorder DVR 170 Degree Wide Angle Lens amazon.co.uk/dp/…PKE

I have a nextbase 402, I'm pretty happy with it. I leave mine powered on all the time, after a few days not using the car, I get a battery low warning from my car.
    With a rear facing camera mounted at the front, can it see much if there are 3 rear passengers?

Regarding the one from Amazon, I tried a similar one, the fact it sticks straight onto the screen gives it a wider view, but I found because it had a capacitor rather than a battery, I had problems with the car's stop start.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions