EXPIRED

Best game to get for DS lite?

I'm looking for something I wont be bored with in five minutes...

Looking through the list of games on Amazon - there aren't any that have been given consistantly good reviews...

Any ideas?

Wouldn't mind poker/blackjack ones if there are any like that - I see there is a 42 in one classic games, but it doesn't look that interesting...

19 Comments

42 all time classics

leisure suit larry :thumbsup:

Guitar Hero on Tour Decades, its also available at morrisons at the moment for £19.86

Zelda

Meangreenie;3846798

Zelda

seconded

Banned

Nintendogs or Mario Kart

Mario Kart DS
Elite Beat Agents
Picross DS
New Super Mario Bros
Wario Ware - Touched!
Theme Park DS
Tetris DS or Planet Puzzle League
Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Call of Duty 4

Neves. A brilliant game. It consists of rearranging seven shapes (neves is seven backwards) into thousands of different patterns.

find someone that knows about R4 cards, buy one from Deal extreme , they are a brill cheap website, delivery is prompt. Then you download games on to R4 card, they can hold 25 to 50 games depending on size, R4 holds a micro sd and fits into the same slot as you put your ds games,

snowfox22;3847388

find someone that knows about R4 cards, buy one from Deal extreme , they … find someone that knows about R4 cards, buy one from Deal extreme , they are a brill cheap website, delivery is prompt. Then you download games on to R4 card, they can hold 25 to 50 games depending on size, R4 holds a micro sd and fits into the same slot as you put your ds games,

Encouraging piracy, what a great idea ! Just think , when everyone owns a R4 and the like, no one at all will need to bother buying games. I just wonder how many new ones will be produced then. You may be in breach of site policy here.:x

use a site like metacritic if you want "consistent" reviews. they average out a) magazine/online reviews and b) user reviews
metacritic.com/gam…es/

thingonaspring;3847580

use a site like metacritic if you want "consistent" reviews. they average … use a site like metacritic if you want "consistent" reviews. they average out a) magazine/online reviews and b) user reviewshttp://www.metacritic.com/games/ds/scores/

Agreed, great site for impartial review.

Personally the Touchmaster 1 and 2 get a lot of play, similar to the pub style games which feature cards, skill etc. On first look the games seem shallow, but offer hours of play.
Neves is good as the guy above says. Also consider the original Meteos, i have enjoyed that for a long time (but forget the disney version of it) :thumbsup:

Banned

find someone that knows about R4 cards, buy one from Deal extreme , they … find someone that knows about R4 cards, buy one from Deal extreme , they are a brill cheap website, delivery is prompt. Then you download games on to R4 card, they can hold 25 to 50 games depending on size, R4 holds a micro sd and fits into the same slot as you put your ds games,

I'v got a Edge ds card + 2gb memory card for £20. I have got around 100 to 200 games but u can only put about 30 games in the 2gb card.

Banned

Whats the difference between r4 and edge?

i quite like the 42 games in one actually. has bowling, darts, solitaire etc..

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies, I'll try out Zelda and COD4...

Tetris - well that's just a bit boring...

snowfox22;3847388

people should stop going on about R4s, yes they were good but they are not being made anymore and there are no more firmware updates so you may find a few of the latest games will not work on them

I have a cellopane wrapped with nintendo seal copy of PROFESSOR LAYTON AND THE CURIOUS VILLAGE avaial if ur interested
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1848
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764114
    4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185923

See more discussions