Best games on DS for a 3 year old?

Found 14th Oct 2011
My boy has suddenly develoed an interest in the wifes ds and always want to play with it bt can't really get to grips with the game son it and asks me to put something else on

Yes i know he is a bit young for it, but are there any good games aimed at 3-4 year olds on it?

He sems to enjoy playing the likes of angry birds and the cookies game on my iphone and can actually use the phone surprisingl well! so is there anyhting like that
Community Updates
14 Comments
I did it mum (boy version) is a good one to start with
yes there are lots of games like that. But you will most probably find he will pick up Mario Kart very easily. Plus you can set it so he can just race by himself.
My lo took a liking to my iPhone, so I bought him a ds, he's 3 nearly 4!
He just plays peppa pig all the time, most the other games like cars etc are platform and a little bit hard for him yet.
Peppa is a must.
I wasn't keen on buying one, but was a god send on our holidays and especially the plane!
Since we have been back, he hasn't touched it!
X
Original Poster
Remster

yes there are lots of games like that. But you will most probably find … yes there are lots of games like that. But you will most probably find he wiltl pick up Mario Kart very easily. Plus you can set it so he can just race by himself.

yeah he's tried mario but hasn't the hang of steering, tries to tilt the ds as he plays shrek kart on the hp touchpad lol

mum2littleangels

I did it mum (boy version) is a good one to start with

cheers, i'll have a look at that one
Original Poster
thanks i'll give peppa pig a go too, any more?
i dont know if a little boy would like it but my girl is 2 and she finds the dora one quite easy and fun to do
Original Poster
nightstud

i dont know if a little boy would like it but my girl is 2 and she finds … i dont know if a little boy would like it but my girl is 2 and she finds the dora one quite easy and fun to do

i'll give it a try, thanks
go to the charity shop and buy a jugsaw puzzle

proper toy
Cooking Mama

Also *cough R4 cough*
Original Poster
Nailez

Cooking MamaAlso *cough R4 cough*

Already got that and a huge selection of games, just trying to find out what ones to put on it (_;)
Fireman Sam, Nintendogs and possibly Lego Star wars although may be a little difficult for him.
Original Poster
He's already got nintendogs and loves it, I'll try him with fireman Sam
My little girl who has just turned 4 likes Club Penguin and Let's Draw on her DS.
Original Poster
fellermelad

My little girl who has just turned 4 likes Club Penguin and Let's Draw … My little girl who has just turned 4 likes Club Penguin and Let's Draw on her DS.

Thanks, he's tried club penguin, i thin k it's a bit old for him, he likes lets draw though
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions