BEST GAMING DESK FROM IKEA (DUAL SCREEN SETUP)

Found 7th May 2016
Hi,
Can anyone suggest any desk or table for a dual screen setup with the PC on the right and maybe a TV aside the desktop (buying the same table) basically 2 same tables
Community Updates
7 Comments
have this and very good quality for the price
ikea.com/gb/…74/
If they still do the mikel or mikael its an awesome desk.. Dual screening myself at the mo
orig

have this and very good quality for the … have this and very good quality for the pricehttp://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/80213074/

Will this be wide enough for a Razer keyboard and a mousepad (about 10cm away from the monitor)?
I've got the Hemnes desk and it's definitely big enough for a dual monitor set up, although you will need to have it without the hutch. So essentially, it's a just a large flat table, but the cupboard on the left is big enough to get a PC tower into so most stuff can be hidden out of sight.

I have a 27" iMac on mine with the hutch and it just fits in.

Edited by: "Cakeboy79" 7th May 2016
I'd just get the legs and a worktop. I run a triple monitor setup on a solid oak worktop. Fits 3 23" monitors well with just enough room for two arcade fightsticks.
InfinityVirozon

Will this be wide enough for a Razer keyboard and a mousepad (about 10cm … Will this be wide enough for a Razer keyboard and a mousepad (about 10cm away from the monitor)?

not sure, desk is 50cm depth so depends on the depth of your monitor stand.
my monitor stand is 170mm deep and have a 450x330mm tecknet mouse mat, fits perfect
My sons got the fredde workstation for his gaming pc, you can get 3 monitors on there at a push
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants