Expired

Best gaming headphones for PC £50

4 replies
Found 7th Dec 2014
My son wants some headphones for his PC, I'm willing to spend about £50, less if possible.

4 Comments

A bit over your budget but definitley some great headphones and they look awesome. amazon.co.uk/gp/…1_5?qid=1417970273&sr=8-5π=AC_SX110_SY165

Original Poster

rignaj

A bit over your budget but definitley some great headphones and they look … A bit over your budget but definitley some great headphones and they look awesome. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00A8LUSC6/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?qid=1417970273&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

They do look nice, he has a razer keyboard. I've just seen these, what's your opinion on them? Your text here

Them headphones are very good also saying you get a a mic aswell however with the razer kraken you don't. I would recommend the headphones you found as it is cheaper and there are many features to it.

Original Poster

rignaj

Them headphones are very good also saying you get a a mic aswell however … Them headphones are very good also saying you get a a mic aswell however with the razer kraken you don't. I would recommend the headphones you found as it is cheaper and there are many features to it.

i only found them because you gave the link (it showed a few other items of what others had bought after viewing that product!). A few pounds either way doesn't matter too much. Thank u
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions