Best Gaming Headset You Prefer 360/PS3/PC

7 replies
Found 21st Oct 2009
Before i got my Turtle Beaches X1 there was many other headset i was going to get.. but what headset have you got?

7 Comments

The official Sony PS3 one

I have Icemat Siberia's for PC gaming microdirect.co.uk/hom…eps (mine are white though)

A lot of people recommend Sennheiser PC 350 (for PC) but they are about £95

Banned

I have had lot's
at the moment I am using
Turtle beach HPX
And the Astro a40 gaming mixamp together, they are an awesome combination and I owned the A40's but these are better.

got a set of tritton ax360s. had them for over 2 years and they are great :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Conscept;6643924

I have had lot'sat the moment I am usingTurtle beach HPXAnd the Astro a40 … I have had lot'sat the moment I am usingTurtle beach HPXAnd the Astro a40 gaming mixamp together, they are an awesome combination and I owned the A40's but these are better.

yeah i was thinking about the combination but i wasnt sure how good they were.. how much better are they than TBX1? if youve used them.. not to boast but im a good player on call of duty 4/5 since ive got my TBX1 and ive improved. ive always used insane sensitivity and tactical layout to drop shot people ect. i might have to try this combination if you can give me some good infomation :thumbsup:

Banned

Danny2009;6644799

yeah i was thinking about the combination but i wasnt sure how good they … yeah i was thinking about the combination but i wasnt sure how good they were.. how much better are they than TBX1? if youve used them.. not to boast but im a good player on call of duty 4/5 since ive got my TBX1 and ive improved. ive always used insane sensitivity and tactical layout to drop shot people ect. i might have to try this combination if you can give me some good infomation :thumbsup:

aha, I don't see that as boasting.. I wouldn't have splashed out on that setup if I wasn't good.. I don't play 5 but I play 4.. I'm insane @ it lmao.

It's MUCH better than the X1 in my opinion, comfier, better bass response, more spatial awareness and directional awareness. I can pinpoint deadsilence with ease and accuracy etc.. The mic is very loud, clear etc :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Conscept;6645190

aha, I don't see that as boasting.. I wouldn't have splashed out on that … aha, I don't see that as boasting.. I wouldn't have splashed out on that setup if I wasn't good.. I don't play 5 but I play 4.. I'm insane @ it lmao.It's MUCH better than the X1 in my opinion, comfier, better bass response, more spatial awareness and directional awareness. I can pinpoint deadsilence with ease and accuracy etc.. The mic is very loud, clear etc :thumbsup:

yeah i dont play 5 too much people with juggernaut ect.. 4 is the game to be. and how much is
the headset? i know the HPX is About £60 so how about the A40 Mixamp?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59609
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions