Best gaming PC priced £500?

Found 2nd JulEdited by:"sAmeri"
Budget is £500. I am hoping for a GTX 1060 or something in that range. 1050Ti is a little too weak. I don't want to go through the hassle of building a PC so that option is out the window. eBay would be preferable as they've got a 10% off code running right now as well. Suggestions would be much appreciated
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
You may want to increase your budget as the gfx card alone is going to be £200+- or look for a used pc.
sillyoldbear6 m ago

You may want to increase your budget as the gfx card alone is going to be …You may want to increase your budget as the gfx card alone is going to be £200+- or look for a used pc.

I've seen a couple PCs with 1060s on eBay and they go for 500, 450 after the 10% off. They're just ridiculously ugly and I'm not sure if the other specs will bottleneck the gfx card.
sAmeri6 m ago

I've seen a couple PCs with 1060s on eBay and they go for 500, 450 after …I've seen a couple PCs with 1060s on eBay and they go for 500, 450 after the 10% off. They're just ridiculously ugly and I'm not sure if the other specs will bottleneck the gfx card.

Depends what you want to play some games are processor heavy and some are gfx heavy, loads of them on there use old cpu's used mobo's etc.
sillyoldbear17 m ago

Depends what you want to play some games are processor heavy and some are …Depends what you want to play some games are processor heavy and some are gfx heavy, loads of them on there use old cpu's used mobo's etc.

eBay item: 302783584603
What do you think about this? Not my cup of tea looks wise.
sAmeri1 h, 5 m ago

eBay item: 302783584603What do you think about this? Not my cup of tea …eBay item: 302783584603What do you think about this? Not my cup of tea looks wise.

2nd gen i5... may as well buy a second hand dell full size and bang a 1060 in it. which I think these guys are doing. if you don't want to build there's not that many options for for that price.
sillyoldbear12 m ago

2nd gen i5... may as well buy a second hand dell full size and bang a 1060 …2nd gen i5... may as well buy a second hand dell full size and bang a 1060 in it. which I think these guys are doing. if you don't want to build there's not that many options for for that price.

Alright, thanks for your help. I've found someone selling a Lenovo Y700 desktop with GTX 1070 for £500, £450 after discount. What do you think of that and why? I know the basics of PCs but don't know how to judge which components work together well.
Edited by: "sAmeri" 2nd Jul
sAmeri3 m ago

Alright, thanks for your help. I've found someone selling a Lenovo Y700 …Alright, thanks for your help. I've found someone selling a Lenovo Y700 desktop with GTX 1070 for £500, £450 after discount. What do you think of that and why? I know the basics of PCs but don't know how to judge which components work together well.

depends whats in it? They come with a lot of different processors
sillyoldbear2 m ago

depends whats in it? They come with a lot of different processors

RAM: 8GB
PSU: 450 watts
CPU: I5 6400
GFX: GTX 1070
HDD: 2TB
sAmeri10 m ago

RAM: 8GBPSU: 450 wattsCPU: I5 6400GFX: GTX 1070HDD: 2TB

yeah pretty good price it's a solid processor, you may want to pop some more ram in at a later date. but it's reasonable price if it's in good condition.

hotukdeals.com/dea…928
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions