Best Gesture of Good Will that I've received

Found 30th Oct 2012
Check out this email that I just received from Tesco:

Dear Customer

Thanks for placing your order on Tesco Direct for Assassin’s Creed 3: Join or Die Edition Xbox 360, expected to release on 31st October 2012.

We regret to inform you that due to unique circumstances we are unable to fulfil your order for this Limited Edition format. We appreciate that this is very disappointing and not acceptable in terms of the level of service we strive to provide our customers.

As a gesture of goodwill, we want to offer you Assassin’s Creed 3: Standard Edition Xbox 360 for FREE, and we will issue you a FULL REFUND for the Limited Edition product. We will despatch the Standard Edition of this product to you tomorrow.

We apologise that we not be able to deliver these to you for the day of release as promised when you placed your order. However, we expect these to be delivered to you by Friday 2nd November.

Full refunds will be automatically issued within the next 5 to 7 working days

If you ordered multiple quantities of the Limited Edition product, we will despatch the same quantity of the Standard Edition product, again at no charge to you, and we will refund all quantities of the Limited Edition product.

We apologise sincerely for the issues related to your order, but do hope you enjoy receiving your free copy(s) of the game. Please contact our customer service team on 0845 600 2722 if you have any queries.

Kind regards

Tesco Direct
Community Updates
Misc
14 Comments
I'm well pleased
I would be too.
As would I, shame you have people who are so ungrateful about the matter.
How can other people be ungrateful? What's their reasoning? They're getting something worth £40 for FREE. Weirdo's
Well done, very nice:)
Tesco customer service has always been awesome to me.

25% off orders, free things, money back for delays, money back for waiting 5 mins at customer service etc.
I'm really impressed
They'll lose a nice chunk of money to keep customers happy
Holy moly...

That's awesome.

*Edit* If people are ungrateful and don't want it, I'll have their copy.
Edited by: "DragonChris" 31st Oct 2012
Credit due here, they have been a shambles before and generally **** all over customers, lets hope this is ths start of a new ethos
after reading the part saying we regret to inform you, my brain immediately jumped to pendulum blood sugar
mhmm ive recieved £200 odd good will vouchers from ikea before...
Edited by: "MarzBarz" 31st Oct 2012
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants