Best "glitch" deals.

Found 2nd May
We've seen them, we've heard about them....

Did you manage to bag one or did you miss out.

Post up the best glitch deals you've seen on HotUKdeals

I'll get the ball rolling with a cracking glitch deal I posted and managed to get from A.O.

Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501 VS

i7 7700 HQ
GTX 1070 8gb
16gb DDR4
512gb SSD
120HZ screen

currently selling for £1969 on Amazon

payed £1009 (including £40 discount code)
Community Updates
If only you'd paid £1337 you'd be King.
Misc
Top comments
deleted396333
Not again...
benrobertsno157 m ago

Got a PS4 Pro at currys for 12.99 cause I stuck a managers sale sticker on …Got a PS4 Pro at currys for 12.99 cause I stuck a managers sale sticker on the box and then sttod there and showed off till he honoured it. Sold it to cex.

I'm sure that's not a glitch? Sounds a bit more like theft or fraud to be honest hahahaha
21 Comments
Once got a Ps4 pro, 2 games, 2 controllers, £205 from Tesco.

Honoured the deal with 205 clubcard points.
over 250 cans of Biona organic beans, veggies, pulses. FREE from Amazon a few months ago.
Advertised as "pack of 6" they all arrived (as I knew they would) as single-cans
Call to customer service resulted in "Keep it all and we'll fully refund you"

100% discount on about £200 worth of food.
Edited by: "Adult" 2nd May
Ordered a 5 camera 1080p CCTV system from Amazon for £27 delivered!
deleted396333
Not again...
All of them.
Got a PS4 Pro at currys for 12.99 cause I stuck a managers sale sticker on the box and then sttod there and showed off till he honoured it. Sold it to cex.
2x 50" Toshiba tv's and a 19" Toshiba tv for £300.
benrobertsno157 m ago

Got a PS4 Pro at currys for 12.99 cause I stuck a managers sale sticker on …Got a PS4 Pro at currys for 12.99 cause I stuck a managers sale sticker on the box and then sttod there and showed off till he honoured it. Sold it to cex.

I'm sure that's not a glitch? Sounds a bit more like theft or fraud to be honest hahahaha
deleted3963332nd May

Not again...

Oops, I should have checked first.

Ah well....
CaptainVolvo3 m ago

I'm sure that's not a glitch? Sounds a bit more like theft or fraud to be …I'm sure that's not a glitch? Sounds a bit more like theft or fraud to be honest hahahaha

Defo fraud lol
I got a disco light off Amazon for 19p a couple of years ago lol.

Edit - found it here
Edited by: "INDUSTRYHATER" 2nd May
Listed a fair few on the last thread but one I just thought about was the old La Redoute code stacks from here. They were great.
Oneday77. Not sure I follow?
BirchieBirch5 m ago

Oneday77. Not sure I follow?

1337 = LEET = ELITE (the best) (kinda) (I think)
CaptainVolvo4 h, 53 m ago

I'm sure that's not a glitch? Sounds a bit more like theft or fraud to be …I'm sure that's not a glitch? Sounds a bit more like theft or fraud to be honest hahahaha

Call it what you will, I called it a ps4 pro for 13 quid and the proceeds went to my scorpio so winning
CaptainVolvo6 h, 32 m ago

3 words. Spyro The Dragon.

Incredible investment of £12
jco832nd May

1337 = LEET = ELITE (the best) (kinda) (I think)

Ahh Ok....

I must be getting old!
benrobertsno12nd May

benrobertsno12nd May

benrobertsno12nd May

benrobertsno12nd May

I call BS
benrobertsno12nd May

There is no law that says they would have to honour that, any manager not wanting a serious bollocking from his area manager would of told you it was a mistake and your not having it... I suspect though it never really happened.
got a one night stand, stayed for 2yrs in the end it was not such a good deal
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants