Best GoPro

Found 7th Jul
Going on a much earned holiday with 3 girls, as I have 2 daughters with cystic fibrosis I want to make sure I make some extra special memories so was looking for a GoPro to take in the pool, etc. Trouble is I ain’t got a clue which one is the best one as the models, hero, etc are so confusing. Appreciate any advice.
Community Updates
3 Comments
It really depends on your budget, how often you plan to use it after and what you would like to have. You can get “relatively” cheap GoPro hero5 session for around 140£ but they have no screen and no removable battery. But they shoot in 4K with great quality. If you don’t plan to use it often you can even go for cheaper alternatives to GoPro. I bought a SJ4000 years ago for less than 50£ and it’s still going very well. I’m sure they have newer good alternatives but i am not sure which one. If you plan to use it often after and have the budget for it, the GoPro hero 6 is the best of all of them with great stabilization. But I’m not sure this would be a best choice for you tbh. I hope people will be able to provide you with more information.
+1 for the NoPro don’t spend the cash on a real one to splash about in the pool. I bought one of these as a gift I was impressed with it

Link
Cheers guys I like the look of the nopro, as long as quality is good and it’s water proof then that’s all I need.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants