Groups

Best hair gel for men?

Just wondering before i go out at the weekend and get some rubbish, what is the best hair gel overall? i have short hair, and yes i have seen something about mary.

thank you

22 Comments

brylcreem hairgel the green one

American Crew - Fiber, is good for short hair, Can only get it from a salon though.

Solvite.

Or Wallpaper paste.

VO5 Gel wax.

Banned

depends on hair mate....do some diggin

the garnier wee green tub thingys are good

Fudge

the chicks always dig the smell aswell

Stop being so gay & just get a No1.

Original Poster

no way am i getting a number 1 at 15 lol :thumbsup:

phatboy123;5834361

Fudgethe chicks always dig the smell aswell

some ]here

Original Poster

cheers for the fudge , do you think wilkinsons or somewhere like that would sell it? thank you.

dfi D:struct

The BEST but costs like £10 a pot!

KY Jelly..............just ask next time you're in the chemist or whatever. :thumbsup: :-D

Syzable;5834648

KY Jelly..............just ask next time you're in the chemist or … KY Jelly..............just ask next time you're in the chemist or whatever. :thumbsup: :-D

lol

Garnier Fructis gel, really good stuff, i used to pay about £10 for mine but a friend told me about this and i havent looked back, works wonders, only costs around 2-4pounds depending where you go

Vo5 the spray one

Banned

MarzBarz;5834746

Vo5 the spray one

agree.

Really easy and quick. thats what i use

what a complete bellend :thumbsup: taking care of your smell/hair etc as long as it aint OTT is far from gay, its when you look in my bathroom and see 10+ different hair gels etc then you become a bit borderline :-D

g1bbuk;5834368

Giorgi - it's a yellow tube & you can only buy it in Spain but it is the best bar none if you want to keep you hair hard :thumbsup:

darren9030;5835151

Giorgi - it's a yellow tube & you can only buy it in Spain but it is the … Giorgi - it's a yellow tube & you can only buy it in Spain but it is the best bar none if you want to keep you hair hard :thumbsup:

On my,i wont comment lol

Hows you,ltns ?:-D

g1bbuk;5834368

:oops::oops::oops:

deb8z;5835191

On my,i wont comment lolHows you,ltns ?:-D

Yeah i'm good thanks Debz :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions