Best HDMI Switch?

Found 4th Jan
Hi, I need to add some more HDMI ports to my TV set up. I know most of them won't support 4K or HDR so my PS4 and Xbox won't be connected to it, just a Chromecast and a Wii U.

Any suggestions for a good one please? Don't really need an auto switch one. Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

Buy a home cinema as it fixes all these issues

kester766 m ago

As does an hdmi switch.

Original Poster

kester7612 m ago

I have one, but I'm still short of HDMI ports! 3 on my TV, 1 of which is taken up by my home cinema, which then gives me a further 3.

superfreddy11 m ago

I have one, but I'm still short of HDMI ports! 3 on my TV, 1 of which is …I have one, but I'm still short of HDMI ports! 3 on my TV, 1 of which is taken up by my home cinema, which then gives me a further 3.

Unsure of how many you need. By the sounds of your comment you have 3 on the TV (1 of which taken up by the home cinema) then a further 3 on the home cinema, gives total of 5? Count 4 devices you said you need to connect.(excluding the home cinema)
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 4th Jan

Original Poster

Also have a Blu-Ray player lol - this is a must with a 4 year old.

superfreddy9 h, 31 m ago

I have one, but I'm still short of HDMI ports! 3 on my TV, 1 of which is …I have one, but I'm still short of HDMI ports! 3 on my TV, 1 of which is taken up by my home cinema, which then gives me a further 3.

No I mean a home cinema/theatre amp with about 6 HDMI.

I also found it difficult to find a good quality one. This one was well made and worked well for me - amazon.co.uk/gp/…rch they have hdmi switches for more ports so hope that helps.

Stay away from the Betron hdmi switch one as the one I got was very on and off.

Original Poster

Xia-hime38 m ago

I also found it difficult to find a good quality one. This one was well …I also found it difficult to find a good quality one. This one was well made and worked well for me - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01EHAAHOW/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515138452&sr=8-1π=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=Aukey+hdmi+switch&dpPl=1&dpID=41-LeYD3zQL&ref=plSrch they have hdmi switches for more ports so hope that helps.Stay away from the Betron hdmi switch one as the one I got was very on and off.

Thanks, looks expensive but also looks like a quality one.
Post a comment
@
    Text