Groups

Best HDTV 19"-22" for PS3

Any ideas? Needs to have good sound built-in too as I'll be using it for Blu-Rays and must have a connection to use as a PC monitor as well.

Thanks.

8 Comments

Well your not going to find 24p compatible HDTV's at those sizes.

I recommend: richersounds.com/sho…EBK
    Gotten good reviews.

Or look for Sony 20S3000: amazon.co.uk/Son…8-1

I'm sure others will find better.

Original Poster

Thanks... been looking at the Samsung 19" range for the good sound they produce, SRS and all but would prefer 22". Some of the LGs also interest me as my current PC screen is LG and I rate it highly but it's just a monitor with no speakers and the LG reviews seem to suggest it's got poor tinny sound.

i've got the 22" technika form tesco. Looks really really nice.
    Sure theres better tvs out there but for me it's brilliant

Original Poster

That Sony has caught my interest but it's a little more than I was planning on spending... plus the HDMI socket (it only has one) is on the side of the screen, not the back... which isn't so easy on the eye.

Passenger57;3903608

That Sony has caught my interest but it's a little more than I was … That Sony has caught my interest but it's a little more than I was planning on spending... plus the HDMI socket (it only has one) is on the side of the screen, not the back... which isn't so easy on the eye.

ots nice, but you could get alot more for that amount of money

Original Poster

True... but I don't want to go any bigger than 22" (no jokes!) as it's for my bedroom plus I'll be quite close to it when playing the PS3 or watching Blu-Rays.

Banned

even in a bedroom, 22" is tiny! Unless you plan to sit about 1 foot from it in which case you'd need 1080p

Original Poster

Hardly... my PC monitor is around 21". It's perfect size for a bedroom. Not everyone wants to be chav-like with a massive TV taking up one side of their room!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1217
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News45
      3. PlayStation Hacked Again?33
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193

See more discussions