Groups

Best headache cure?

I've got a headache took some paracetomol (sp?) and it's still banging away!

What's your cure for a headache?

25 Comments

Banned

an early night?

Well ibuprofen or have someone gently massage your head. That often works well - get well soon
    Edited by: "darren9030" 9th Feb 2011

kill yourself

Well staring at a computer screen ain't going to help!!!! Go to bed.:p

The only pain relife tablets that actually cure my headakes are poundlands ibuprofen (the pink tablets) they seem to work faster than all the other expensive ones!

Edited by: "curt889" 9th Feb 2011

[quote=whatsThePoint]sex is proven to cure headaches, it releases a chemical in your brain[/quote

Its not a chemical its the bloods rushed to other parts and cooled the brain down
    X)

[quote=whatsThePoint]sex is proven to cure headaches, it releases a chemical in your brain[/quote

Its not a chemical its the bloods rushed to other parts and cooled the brain down
    X)

PS Honest I only clicked once

Edited by: "DEALWARRIOR" 9th Feb 2011

numptyj

kill yourself

numpty, he's asking what's your cure for a headache, i take it you've never had a headache before then.

sleep

drink a bottle of vodka then go to bed

syndol is good... its a muscle relaxant and helps... only thing is it makes you so relaxed you sleep... which is good now but not in the day, and the codine in it if used daily may be addictive!!!

BTW Ive found sex makes headaches worse for me, so thats a load of tosh!!!
    Edited by: "5minsalone" 9th Feb 2011

Banned

sleep

whatsThePoint

i think the sex has to last longer than 5 mins alone

Its quality not quantity (_;)

meatloaf`s dead ringer for love played at full volume! oO

water as you may be dehydrated if you have taken pain relief and still have a headache - or you have a tumour and need attention immediately (_;)

Great minds think alike \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
    Edited by: "sn0ttyang3l" 9th Feb 2011

drink loads of water, you are probably dehydrated

^^^ snotty beat me to it^^^^
    Edited by: "bitseylango" 9th Feb 2011

Dump ur annoying other half

+1 for the sex suggestion

Dark room, lots of fluids. Take your pain relief with coffee as it makes it work quicker.

Banned

curt889

The only pain relife tablets that actually cure my headakes are … The only pain relife tablets that actually cure my headakes are poundlands ibuprofen (the pink tablets) they seem to work faster than all the other expensive ones!

Thanks curt.

Banned

curt889

The only pain relife tablets that actually cure my headakes are … The only pain relife tablets that actually cure my headakes are poundlands ibuprofen (the pink tablets) they seem to work faster than all the other expensive ones!

so all other ibuprofens dont work?

you need to work out the source of the headche is it from stress/tension or is it from something else

only you can know what is going on in your life..... there is no "generic" cure

Ibuprofen is ibuprofen. The brand makes absolutely no difference except to the non-ibuprofen components of the tablet (ie what its caked with). Why buy poundland ones when supermarkets sell it for ~25p a pack?

Sainsbury's paracetamol/ibuprofen/caffeine tablets did wonders for a pounding headache I had after going out last week

Paracetamol + ibuprofen (or was it asprin??) = double strength!
    Caffeine = fast acting!

1-2 panadol glass of water cup of tea then see me in the morning.

Reciting 2 hail marys and 3 our fathers whilst clutching rosary beads normally does the trick.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2495
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4161848
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31411
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213649

See more discussions