Expired

Best high interest savings??

4 replies
Found 24th Jan 2007
I am with ING Direct who havent been tracking the recent interest raises - anyone saving with Iceland savings at all??? They are at 5.70%. ?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

my advice is to take a look at [url]www.moneysavingexpert.com[/url] where you will see articles on best savings rates and any customer feedback.

Its a clean no tricks account so should have no problems.

Apart from due to popularity there may be a delay in emails or setting it up etc.

Icesave offer assurance will be at least 0.25% above the Bank of England base rate until Oct 2009 and then at least match it until October 2011.

This link tells of a lot of problems but again think its due to initial demand.
forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…ave

Col

if its an isa your after, then National Saving and Investments have one that is 5.80%, they say they will guarantee to stay 0.55% above the base rate till April 2008.

If you can afford to put your money away for a year, Birmingham and Midshires are offering 6.05% on a Fixed Rate bond.

mug51

if its an isa your after, then National Saving and Investments have one … if its an isa your after, then National Saving and Investments have one that is 5.80%, they say they will guarantee to stay 0.55% above the base rate till April 2008.

Just signed up for that myself. Good deal.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions