Groups
    EXPIRED

Best High Street Price on SD Cards (4 gb pref.)

Hi,

I'd like to get hold of an SD card but havn't time for online delivery and need it today ideally.

Does anybody have any suggestions of the best high street price for sat navs? Where can I get one? How much?

Ideally I'd like 4 gb. Morrisons have a 2gb for £7.50 which isn't too bad.. Though can get a 4 gb for £8 online... Don't mind paying slightly over this but best price/shop for 4 gb cards?

Cheers!!

4 Comments

Banned

Try PC World price match.

Hang on I'll get you the links

Banned

Price match this one at £29.99 pcworld.co.uk/mar…id=

to Play.com at £7.99 play.com/Ele…tml

The price difference being £22.00 so you will get £2.20 off

So thats £5.79 in my book :thumbsup:

Make sure you do a pick up in store from the website to make sure they have it in stock

I bought one of these from Amazon a while ago, goodness only knows why they're doing them so cheap, £3.71 plus free shipping as its from the marketplace - bargain for 2gb. I realise they're not a well known make but for £3.71 I still think it's worth it, and although you obviously can't get it today, they were delivered really quickly (at that price I ordered 2!!), within a couple of days so depends really just how desperate you are for one, thought I'd mention it anyway.

amazon.co.uk/exe…M6I

Foosball Chum;2959833

Price match this one at £29.99 … Price match this one at £29.99 http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccffadefedefdhkcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=471572&category_oid=to Play.com at £7.99 http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/4949648/SanDisk-4GB-SD-HC-Memory-Card/Product.htmlThe price difference being £22.00 so you will get £2.20 offSo thats £5.79 in my book :thumbsup:Make sure you do a pick up in store from the website to make sure they have it in stock

:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions