Best homecare scheme???

    The Condensate pipe on my boiler has been leaking for a week now and is steadily getting worse.
    Would I be better off getting a plumber, or joining a homecare scheme. Not sure as to how much it will cost to fix the pipe. Have looked at E-on homecare scheme and it costs £189 with no excess to pay. Please help as I cannot put my heating on or washing machine as this makes the leak worse. Thanks in advance.


    Put your postcode in and gives certified gas engineers in your area, local firms usually do cheaper cover with no excess.

    Hi there im with homeserve gb £5.49 a month with £500.00 limit a time call out and fix parts and labor inc
    Called monday they said hade to wait till wednesday cos would send specialist engineer who only delt with my make of boiler.
    Arrived and found prob in 3 mins lol.
    Fixed in 5 mins.
    Job done no excess just sing form and good by.
    Other deals for bigger ammount of cover are poss £10.00=£1000.00 cover i think not sure

    Original Poster

    That sounds cheap, will phone them and ask. Thanks.
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie11
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value913
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767196
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers11

      See more discussions